• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are cards graded the same way they are sent in?

4 posts in this topic

I have a couple duplicates of the same card but in different order within my pile for grading. They are duplicates but have different owners. Will cards be graded and sent back in the same order they were placed/submitted in? Just want to make sure that my friends cards go to its rightful person and don't get mixed up.

• Administrator

I would suggest you take photos of everyone's cards separately before combining. We do our best to keep everything in the same order, but we cannot guarantee it. I would also suggest you just put in everyone's cards in their own section of the invoice rather than mixing them all up. 

Paul

11 minutes ago, magiconlineshop said:

Could you put a name on the slab? or initials?  if I send duplicates in for my 3 kids?  Can use pedigree as an identifier if we wanted?

They may not respond back into the thread once they answer the original question. I suggest posting a new question or just messaging that administrator. He normally responds within the next day or two.