• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

Just now, johnnyms said:

I mean I seen you telling someone they were bad at english in the thread you got deleted. so it's only fair to call you out for your stupidity too, am I right? 

He was terrible at english. I **** up on a few words here but that guy wasnt even trying to sound coherient. Is gaslighting and deflecting your passion? Do you love drama so much that you dont know when to quit?

14 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I broke out a Hogan’s Hero meme in hopes he would show up. He used to break out Sgt. Shultz a lot back in the day.

:gossip: you have to use things like Strawberry Shortcake to lure him out. 

5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Thought I did lol .  Mamma told me never to argue with someone who didn't know contractions.  

lol

5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Or was that, someone who was having contractions?

:roflmao:

6 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I think quite a few people have been had by a god-tier troll. 

I can only tip my hat to you out of respect at this point, @mattyzeepgam  

The jokes on them though. They have to wake up every day living with themselves lol. Especially that social security guy who has probably ruined a **** ton of peoples lives yet wears it like a badge of honor. Or the one guy who made 2 threads about me. Very crappy people. Very hallowed and miserable individuals who cant face their real problems so they have to lash out online to block out the pain of being a bad person.

Edited by mattyzeepgam

3 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Yes! 

Can't they even give us this dude:

(thumbsu

I believe the software also supports these, among others, that are not present. 

:blowbrainsout:  :worms: :uhno: :ahh: (puke) :cheer:

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, johnnyms said:

Yeah probably because it wasn't his first language. But you were too busy being a **** to realize that. it's not so fun when you're the one being called out for your stupidities, is it?

If it wasnt his first language, he would have said so. Foreigners are typically humble and not hyper aggressive when they dont know the language.

You sound like a perfect fit for reddit.com. Everyone on there loves to be offended and outraged while trying to sound smart all the time. You should consider going there since you will fit in way better.