• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on the value of Hulk 181 in a green vs blue label.

5 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hairless Wookiee said:

I recently picked up a Hulk 181 in a green label (missing the value stamp) in a 4.5. My question is how much does that impact the value. According to go collect a blue label in a 4.5 FMV is $2,400. How much would a green label 4.5 be worth?

A Qualified 4.5 sold on eBay for $2099 (and $2299 before that).  Recent sales of blue label have been $2475, $2900, $3751, $3300.

1 hour ago, Hairless Wookiee said:

I recently picked up a Hulk 181 in a green label (missing the value stamp) in a 4.5. My question is how much does that impact the value. According to go collect a blue label in a 4.5 FMV is $2,400. How much would a green label 4.5 be worth?

comics.gpaanalysis.com lets you look at sales data for FF 48, ASM 129, and Hulk 181 for free

14 hours ago, Hairless Wookiee said:

about $2000