• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spidey Super Stories Thread
3 3

112 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2023 at 3:35 PM, All-Star Squadman said:

World public premiere of page I purchased this month in the year 2000. Since not sure how welcome art is I'll stop here.

image.thumb.png.4a214756e3a21e02cdb20f990e9c1348.png

These pages are awesome!!!! :applause:  PLEASE feel free to post as many as you'd like!!! I had over a dozen but sold them a little over 10 years ago, including 2 consecutive pages from issue number one!!!

On 4/13/2023 at 8:54 PM, All-Star Squadman said:

One of my favorite art pages. The inside cover to #14.  Since no Spidey and not a full splash I was told take it for $40 :)  Original Art sure was a different game back in the fall of 2000.

Spidey14ifcCAF.thumb.jpg.dc77c7918423cd93914945b0d721da8d.jpg

Nice page.  Agree, I bought all the original art I owned after 1996 and never really paid a lot for a single page.  Had I kept it and sold it today, I would have made tens of thousands of dollars, which seems incredible to me.  

I had a Ross Andru Spider-Man page that I regret selling more than selling my AF #15.  Not because it was worth more, just because it was one of a kind.