• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions

12 posts in this topic

1)Received 2/1/21 Economy status rcvd

2)Received 3/10/21 Economy status rcvd

3)Delivered 2/26,still not showing. Last submission took 18 days after being delivered to show received. 

4) 20 cards standard sent yesterday. (3/16/21)

Edited by Captmorgan7288
Date

Submitted some cards at the collective con event in Jacksonville on Sunday 3/14/21. Order still not in the system. Hearing that it could take 2 business weeks to get “received”. What’s the longest time you guys have waited to be received ed?

5 hours ago, LuckyMouse said:

Standard w/subgrades (24)

Received 2/10/21
Scheduled for grading 3/12/21
Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 3/18/21

Will check back in June to see how bulk and economy is coming along. :)

Looks like standard is the way to go. I just sent 20 more cards and did standard this time. Shoulda never cheated out on economy. 

USPS Tracking delivered 2/26.  Sent 135 total with 105 Bulk + 30 Bulk w Sub Grades
Received an email just now that my submission was received and I see on the website now as received 3/18

YAY! 

Feel better now.  Should be interesting to see the actual processing time from here!   Any guesses on what month these may get returned?  =)

First Grading submission   

2 hours ago, magiconlineshop said:

USPS Tracking delivered 2/26.  Sent 135 total with 105 Bulk + 30 Bulk w Sub Grades
Received an email just now that my submission was received and I see on the website now as received 3/18

YAY! 

Feel better now.  Should be interesting to see the actual processing time from here!   Any guesses on what month these may get returned?  =)

First Grading submission   

I'm at 1.5 months on economy sooo...idk. depends how many express they keep receiving 

On 3/18/2021 at 8:01 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

At this point with only a 3 day difference with bulk I'm not sure why economy even exist.

Economy exists for people that want to grade lower valued cards but don't want to send in 50+ cards at a time to get graded. A collector just wanting to grade like 5 or 10 lower valued cards... something like that.

16 minutes ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Economy exists for people that want to grade lower valued cards but don't want to send in 50+ cards at a time to get graded. A collector just wanting to grade like 5 or 10 lower valued cards... something like that.

I get what you're saying but it's not very cost-effective if you have that few cards you could use standard because you really aren't saving much money. Otherwise you could grade twice as many for the same price and the same time frame.

@Captmorgan7288 the comics area has a thread titled "current turn around times at cgc" and it is a great resource. You could edit your thread title to something similar for cards as I am not sure the current title conveys the info being gathered here. As you have done here, people post their dates and then can quote their own posts for updates as they occur. Then others can get info quickly about submissions similar to their own rather than wait for cgc to update.

to edit the title you edit the first post and the title comes up as well.

just a suggestion