• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

...then chucks it on the BBQ.

OAKMAN: "These critters cook up real nice!  Maw!  Get me the marinade!"

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Dont worry Logan we're not talking about you.

Here's another opossum I let go last week.

20210223_071720.jpg

Fun fact: Opossums and possums are 2 separate critters.

Edited by kav

8 minutes ago, kav said:

Suddenly ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE as the rabid animal LAUNCHES out of the cage like a RAGING BANSHEE at a stunned OAKMAN!
OAKMAN: "That's the last time i do sumthin nice ya stupid critter!"  He reaches for his EQUALIZER-

giphy.gif.440faf4c4efb8fd7dc8f511a21d5524d.gif

Just now, oakman29 said:

Are we still waiting for Dylan, or are the pitchforks at the ready?

My pitchfork needs to taste blood 'ere the waning of the moon... :insane:

:jokealert:

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Just got up-to-date on this thread. 

It would have been much more preferable to open up voting after both parties were able to present their sides of the story.   

People voted after hearing only one side of the story, which isn't optimal.  It's like buying a car without driving it first.  

Nothing is ever going to be optimal.  But getting removed from the HoS list is a very simple task. 

Someone (who is not me) would simply need to draw up another poll and then list the reasons why Dylan should not be on the list.  If that poll gets a majority of the votes......then off he comes.

If someone would like to do that when this is all over then I say go ahead.........I dare you. :baiting:

16 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Nothing is ever going to be optimal.  But getting removed from the HoS list is a very simple task. 

Someone (who is not me) would simply need to draw up another poll and then list the reasons why Dylan should not be on the list.  If that poll gets a majority of the votes......then off he comes.

If someone would like to do that when this is all over then I say go ahead.........I dare you. :baiting:

I , for one , would like to see the that poll. That would be entertaining. Maybe someone could start that.... say Friday? hm

2 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Sussing out Stu is a simple 3 step process.

1) Engage him in small talk.

2) Mention you're friends with Borock

3) Say that Alan Moore is the most overrated writer in the history of comic books.

I can name that Stune in 2 posts:

1. Wait for him to make his first post
  2. On his second post......when he can no longer contain his inner d-bag......you nail him.