• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Didn't realize they made a part deux. 

It was basically a fluffing of the first thread-

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

I hate to say it but I agree.  By the time Dylan gets back and can defend himself, so many votes will be cast that he won't have a hope of changing the outcome.  Granted when he comes back I know he's gonna say some really ignorant crud that could only work against him.

I don't know what to expect from Actual Dylan's comments. But the conveniently-appearing but already-deleted shills were little more than an advertisement for why this thread is necessary to begin with, so...

8 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

I hate to say it but I agree.  By the time Dylan gets back and can defend himself, so many votes will be cast that he won't have a hope of changing the outcome.  Granted when he comes back I know he's gonna say some really ignorant crud that could only work against him.

This moment in time is as good as it will get for Dylan...especially if he decides to represent himself...if and when he does appear he can only hurt his own case...

Lawyer GIF by memecandy

I will always be open-minded to hearing both sides of the story, but from what I've heard so far, how is this not a "bannable" offense? Threatening someone's livelihood, as well as harassing that same person, and their immediate family...that is behavior that (in my opinion) should be grounds for being banned immediately. Why are we only discussing a temporary suspension? 

I am very interested to hear Dylan's side of the story.

Resurrecting these gems from Dylan’s last debacle. This is far from an isolated incident, and he likes the attention. This will never stop, which is why I think he should be banned. It is the only solution to this foolishness (on these boards anyways, it will continue on in the world of Instagram and eBay).

BE760233-0CDA-4DF1-92FC-53281CD2C63C.gif.420fa922427e3a21919e5dbdcf9e5eef.gif

F02C2057-7068-45D2-B488-0A97E755BA61.gif.46741641a1be36cd6bddb71790ec481e.gif

Edited by Callaway29

8 hours ago, Qalyar said:

I don't know what to expect from Actual Dylan's comments. But the conveniently-appearing but already-deleted shills were little more than an advertisement for why this thread is necessary to begin with, so...

One of those shills was definitely not Dylan, the other one is unknown, we should know more about that tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Motor City Rob said:

I will always be open-minded to hearing both sides of the story, but from what I've heard so far, how is this not a "bannable" offense? Threatening someone's livelihood, as well as harassing that same person, and their immediate family...that is behavior that (in my opinion) should be grounds for being banned immediately. Why are we only discussing a temporary suspension? 

I am very interested to hear Dylan's side of the story.

In the interests of accuracy, this thread is about the Hall of Shame, a de facto indefinite-duration ban from conducting business on the boards. His current temporary suspension, and any potential future forum ban, are handled entirely by CGC's forum moderation team, independent of community input.

21 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

In the interests of accuracy, this thread is about the Hall of Shame, a de facto indefinite-duration ban from conducting business on the boards. His current temporary suspension, and any potential future forum ban, are handled entirely by CGC's forum moderation team, independent of community input.

Interesting lecture from someone who's been here for a very short period of time. hm