• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

I do know one or two dealers who can't grade for :censored:.

I think Dylan knows what's what, he ain't stupid in that regard, which makes it all the more deceptive.

Pretty sure if someone tried to sell him that book as an 8.0 he'd go ballistic-

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

Dylan has 483 posts on this forum.

If somebody can show me one post of his that has ever changed anybody's mind over to his line of thinking, I will concede and nominate myself for the Hall of Shame list.

seconded 

oh wait, just joshing 

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

If somebody can show me one post of his that has ever changed anybody's mind over to his line of thinking, I will concede and nominate myself for the Hall of Shame list.

All I have to do is reply to one of his posts "Wow you are right-you have changed my mind here-"

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

Just now, thehumantorch said:

seconded 

oh wait, just joshing 

Thirded

Maybe this is the beginning of Dylan’s clandestine destruction of the CGC boards...  hm

Just now, mattn792 said:

Dare I say, he would “destroy them”?

Definite destruction sequence would be initiated set for condition SQ 1 30 degrees down bubble-

1 minute ago, Poekaymon said:

I couldn't even make it past the very first line of the chat transcript in the original post without hating this dude. Remember it's off-white NOT white.

I thought about that. His MO and patter is very, very reminiscent of a big UK Dealer, who has not exactly covered himself in glory on these forums, and at one point created shills to big himself up. They are peas in a pod in terms of business ethics.

4 hours ago, kav said:

All I have to do is reply to one of his posts "Wow you are right-you have changed my mind here-"

As long as your reply is time-stamped before my original post......sure.

Edited by Domo Arigato

10 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I believe the back cover was also had stains and foxing, the front cover doesn't tell the whole story.  

Thought I still had the back scans as well. I do not, but I do have the original front that I used for the spoof. 20210320_230941.jpg.14ec3ceafaf55207b720a82503a2756f.jpg

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Thought I still had the back scans as well. I do not, but I do have the original front that I used for the spoof. 20210320_230941.jpg.14ec3ceafaf55207b720a82503a2756f.jpg

Ironic that the book was called Giggle.

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

All long as your reply is time-stamped before my original post......sure.

I'm convinced I did see a sympathetic post in the Dylan destroys CGC thread, but can't be sure and don't have the motivation to search for it. It may have been poofed, but I do remember he had one or two allies in one or two posts there.

10 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I asked once, and was told, but I've forgotten. It's nothing exciting, I do know that.

3 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I'm convinced I did see a sympathetic post in the Dylan destroys CGC thread, but can't be sure and don't have the motivation to search for it. It may have been poofed, but I do remember he had one or two allies in one or two posts there.

Link to it and I'll draw up my own nomination.

I could give a rats arse if I was on the Hall of Shame list or not.

Edited by Domo Arigato

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

This is good enough for me-time for Domo self nomination-

1 minute ago, kav said:

This is good enough for me-time for Domo self nomination-

I wish they hadn't poofed my Dylan meme of him destroying the White House in that thread. I was fond of that.  :x