• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

walkthrough delivered monday the 22

18 posts in this topic

Mine was delivered on the 12th and didn't get marked as "Received" until the 23rd, had WK all over the box as well. I got a bit unlucky with that wait time, but they're super backed up rn so just be patient. :)

2 minutes ago, Wastle said:

Mine was delivered on the 12th and didn't get marked as "Received" until the 23rd, had WK all over the box as well. I got a bit unlucky with that wait time, but they're super backed up rn so just be patient. :)

as wk through it shouldn't take that much time to be checked in as received thats why your paying for the walkthrough service?

34 minutes ago, kodicampbell9 said:

as wk through it shouldn't take that much time to be checked in as received thats why your paying for the walkthrough service?

I agree, but it did take that long. I was just saying that they're backed up rn and that's why your submission hasn't been entered yet.

My walkthrough was received on the 15th and was "opened" on the 23rd. It's already in the grading phase though. I would not start the "5 day turnaround" timer they estimate for WK until your box is actually opened, the trick is it looks like that's taking at least a week or so right now as they work through the backlog of packages. Their claim of the turnaround time may be up for debate, but if your only concern is that it hasn't been entered yet, I wouldn't be concerned.

4 hours ago, C Boyd said:

I was in the same boat delivered on 3/11/21 WK order, was marked as received, then scheduled for grading yesterday 3/23/21. today it is labeled Grading and QC 

yea but mine doesnt even show received just the tracking says delivered nothing on my submissions tho

Thats what im saying, they are still backed up confirmed by CS and Paul one of the admins on here. If it shows delivered and the address is right give it 8 to 10 business days for it to show received. if you dont see anything past 10 business days then contact CS. 

Ugh mine was delivered on the 12th standard. None yet I'm starting to cry. I'll forget it once it's submitted into the system but until freaking then I have anxiety to where the hell my cards are. Smh. Would rather it say 70 day turn around time than 20 day limbo time and 45 actual turn around time

7 hours ago, Sanin_Sagemode said:

Ugh mine was delivered on the 12th standard. None yet I'm starting to cry. I'll forget it once it's submitted into the system but until freaking then I have anxiety to where the hell my cards are. Smh. Would rather it say 70 day turn around time than 20 day limbo time and 45 actual turn around time

It'll still be 70 day turn around. The time before and at receiving doesn't count towards turnaround.

8 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

It'll still be 70 day turn around. The time before and at receiving doesn't count towards turnaround.

I understand it doesn't count. That's what I'm saying it should count time entered into system and bump up actual quoted turn around time. For standard it's quoted 30 days. Would rather be quoted 170 days with time entered into system from shipping than 30 days but random time entered into system days. 

54 minutes ago, Thebigbeerski said:

So much complaining. First world problems people. Oh mY gOd, My cArDs ArENt bACk yEt. If you don’t like the service provided then move along. This forum is so toxic and I (and many many others) just want to read about cards. 

I like to read about cards too. But we're in the middle of a TAT pandemic, and folks are looking for answers. In the world of forums there is a great superpower, it is the ability to scroll past what doesn't interest you. Or better yet, start a topic that does interest you, and see what happens. :)

5 hours ago, C2N0 said:

Takes a minute. Just because it’s delivered doesn’t mean it was opened. These guys get dozens of not hundreds of packages a day. It adds up. 

I understand that but when you pay for walk through and they tell you to write wk all over it so they can pull it from the less priority packages a week to just check it in is excessive