• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] G/S key sale. Catman #20, USA Comics #2, ASM 15 & 50, lots more! GA PCH + War comics
4 4

58 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, KCOComics said:

Beautiful books as always. That ASM50 is a steal given where prices have been going. 

But the Catman is my favorite of this group! 

Thank you! I do love the Catman was well, but have upgraded:cloud9: so this one is available. I agree ASM50 has been unstoppable, just in the past month alone.

16 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Can you tell me what is going on with the bottom of the front cover? I never saw the defect before.

I am curious exactly how it happened as well. It looks like it was under other comics, and that area was exposed. The climate was not good for comics, or it was a sandpaper factory, but most of the comic was protected, while this area took a hit. I could be wrong, and would be curious if anyone else has any input.

2 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

You need to try celery man, all those popcorns I see you stuffing in your face is a one way ticket to hyper tension city :devil:

Now I want a emoticon jamming celery into its face....

giphy-1.gif.93cce6c6740de3acb5dd1b9b36caed09.gif