• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which paper work to include in package. Help

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am sending my first submission to CGC tomorrow and I’m having a bit of trouble understanding what paperwork is required in the package. 

The email I received says to include both copies of my packing slip but I only have 1 to print. Do I print this twice and include both or is there something else to print elsewhere?

Thanks

I'd bet everyone sending in their first submission wonders the same thing. It is a poorly written instruction. If you need to send in 2 copies of your packing list it should specifically say that. My first packing slip was 2 pages, so I assumed it meant to send in both pages.

Cant believe I have to say this but I AM JOKING do not send any of those items (beside the packing slips) in the box lmao

Society has gone off the deep end, gotta be clear about things. 

37 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

2 copies of packing slip, 1 form of ID, birth certificate, social security card, bank account and routing numbers, title deed to your house. Just the standard paperwork. 

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Did you at least send the 1st page which has the order number?  It's ok if you don't send 2 copies, they can make copy I recall seeing Paul mention that.  Worst case, they can see your name from the shipping box and look you up.  I don't think it's end of the world.

6 hours ago, C1one said:

How do I fix that?

It’ll be fine. I assume they have a printer and can copy it if needed. More than anything it’s probably just for their convenience to speed the process along.