• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I don't prove it I captured screenshots of the site cgccomics.com capturing the moments you visited my profile then proceeded to swiftly post in this thread. At least say it was a coincidence, any other explanation is going against evidence created by the site itself

See: My post above.

Just now, Angel of Death said:

I'll give the donkey the ironclad time of events:

1. Angel of Death visits Comics General, as he does every so often every day.
  2. Angel of Death visits the latest page of this thread, as he had posted in it before, and there is new content.
  3. Angel of Death sees a donkey making donkey posts, so he visits their profile long after reading this thread.
  4. Angel of Death creates conversation with said donkey.
  5. Said donkey begins making everything about themself, and is seemingly unable to understand logic.

96676313-1CD5-4845-8C69-CA743846F8AD.gif

1 minute ago, Angel of Death said:

Angel of Death sees a donkey making donkey posts, so he visits their profile long after reading this thread.

But the timestamps indicated it was not "long after" I was posting in here. And why would that be true if your post was right after visiting my profile. You don't even have a believable reason to visit it to begin with. Woudln't it be more rational that you have it bookmarked and simply wanted to know when I posted?

2 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Said donkey begins making everything about themself, and is seemingly unable to understand logic.

You made it about me as soon as you tried to summon a gang, hope you realize that (I prefer this to be about prize slabs)

Just now, Adam Lui said:

But the timestamps indicated it was not "long after" I was posting in here. And why would that be true if your post was right after visiting my profile. You don't even have a believable reason to visit it to begin with. Woudln't it be more rational that you have it bookmarked and simply wanted to know when I posted?

You made it about me as soon as you tried to summon a gang, hope you realize that (I prefer this to be about prize slabs)

1. Browsers have these things called tabs. :facepalm:
  2. I don't need a "believable" story. I have the 100% certified truth.
  3. No, that is pure delusion and devoid of all rationale.
  4. You made it about you. You're egotistical.

Ok give a reason why you visited my profile period. If against the evidence that indicates you visited it first then posted here you are claiming it is to view OTHER content, then you realize you're still following my OTHER content, right? So for someone who has shown such obsessiveness means you actually enjoy my posts. The sooner you embrace this fact of life the more you will get along with me, even if it's a subconscious desire it's still a factual obsession with my content

Just now, Testinadicalicious said:

Same with "tagging". If you respond to his post he'll accuse you of wasting his time by "tagging" him.

You tagged me and I said you wasted my time by tagging me? If that factually occurred then you probably did with logic that went in circles like earlier

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

Ok give a reason why you visited my profile period. If against the evidence that indicates you visited it first then posted here you are claiming it is to view OTHER content, then you realize you're still following my OTHER content, right? So for someone who has shown such obsessiveness means you actually enjoy my posts. The sooner you embrace this fact of life the more you will get along with me, even if it's a subconscious desire it's still a factual obsession with my content

I already did. Multiple times. You were posting like a donkey, and I wanted to cross-reference the prior thread in which you were posting like a donkey. It's not that complicated.

There is literally no evidence to suggest that I visited your profile first. You're delusional. It's already been explained. You're egotistical.

Browsers have these things called tabs. :facepalm:

Yes what about these magical browser tabs is relevant to our discussion of your obsession with my content

I don't need a "believable" story. I have the 100% certified truth.

But to be persuasive one must rely on evidence like I have, otherwise you are the one exposing a God complex (where one thinks they are so omnipotent that simplying saying something makes it true)

3 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

You made it about you. You're egotistical.

Again, this was a nice discussion about slabs and grading until you chose to summon some gang and have a party about me. The sooner you realize you instigated it the less triggered you will be (i.e. you did it to yourself, so if you don't like talking about me then don't start a discussion about me lol)

1 minute ago, Angel of Death said:

There is literally no evidence to suggest that I visited your profile first. You're delusional. It's already been explained. You're egotistical

But my screenshots of cgccomics.com timestamping you visiting my profile is what if not evidence...

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Yes what about these magical browser tabs is relevant to our discussion of your obsession with my content

But to be persuasive one must rely on evidence like I have, otherwise you are the one exposing a God complex (where one thinks they are so omnipotent that simplying saying something makes it true)

Again, this was a nice discussion about slabs and grading until you chose to summon some gang and have a party about me. The sooner you realize you instigated it the less triggered you will be (i.e. you did it to yourself, so if you don't like talking about me then don't start a discussion about me lol)

Magical? Tabs are literally part of every web browser. See: Ctrl + T.

You have literally no evidence. You're delusional.