• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Ok I see your edit now but having posted in my thread before FURTHER indicates you like posting around me, how does that help your case lol we're discussing today where you clicked my profile, then posted exactly where I was promptly afterwards... which is what following is

That's pure delusion. The topic has nothing to do with the author.

"Following" doesn't mean what you think it means. :screwy:

Just now, Angel of Death said:

That's pure delusion. The topic has nothing to do with the author

I created this topic wdym it has nothing to do with me and how does that weaken the theory you like posting where I post regardless of topic

"Following" doesn't mean what you think it means. :screwy:

What does it mean to you?

1 hour ago, Adam Lui said:

Here are Heritage's standards: https://comics.ha.com/tutorial/comics-grading.s?show=comicdefinitions

See any mention of factoring age into grading? Now read their explanation of scarcity of comics:

Golden Age comics (1941-1952):
Surviving comic books would number from less than 100 to several thousand copies of each issue. Near Mint to Mint copies are a little more common but are still relatively scarce, with only a dozen or so copies in this grade existing of any particular issue. Exceptions would be recent warehouse finds of most Dell comics (6-100 copies, but usually 30 or less), and Harvey comics (1950s-1970s) surfacing. Due to low paper quality of the late 1940s and 1950s, many comics from this period are rare in Near Mint to Mint condition. Most remaining copies are VF or less. Browning of paper could be a problem.

So they are explaining that, BECAUSE of the paper quality in older books, NM is rarely achievable. (For them to factor age they would've stated "Regardless of low paper quality")

Heritage isn't CGC

You mentioned Photoshop. I did not. Seems self-incriminating if I do say so myself.

to point out how outlandish your insinuation is in the face of evidence where anyone can view the timestamps themselves

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I created this topic wdym it has nothing to do with me and how does that weaken the theory you like posting where I post regardless of topic

What does it mean to you?

It literally has nothing to do with you. If you think it does, then that highlights your ego.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

to point out how outlandish your insinuation is in the face of evidence where anyone can view the timestamps themselves

I have never viewed your profile prior to today. Your baseless statement, that I somehow did, is pure delusion.

It literally has nothing to do with you. If you think it does, then that highlights your ego.

But I'm asking you, why does the topic have to be about me to disprove the fact that you follow me to my threads regardless of topic..

I have never viewed your profile prior to today. Your baseless statement, that I somehow did, is pure delusion.

You visited it multiple times throughout the week and you're still not explaining why you visited it today moments before coincidentally appearing in the very last post I created based on my activity

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:
2 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Heritage isn't CGC

Exactly, the guy that quoted me as "putting foot in mouth" cited my stating entities that are NOT cgc do not factor age

But that's irrelevant as it applies to CGC's grading. 

Just now, Jeffro. said:

But that's irrelevant as it applies to CGC's grading. 

Of course Heritage's is irrelevant to CGC's. The person that quoted me was asking me to prove that OTHERS don't factor age unlike CGC

Just now, Adam Lui said:

You visited it multiple times throughout the week and you're still not explaining why you visited it today moments before coincidentally appearing in the very last post I created based on my activity

That's pure delusion. Fabrication. Lies.

I didn't visit your profile first. You know that web browsers have tabs, right? Use your brain that I assume you have.

It literally has nothing to do with you. Literally no one followed you here.

But why do you keep saying this topic doesnn't have to do with me. It doesn't change the fact that you left a footprint on my profile and ended up in a thread that could've been about anything, just I was posting in it as indicated by my last activity, something anyone following my profile would observe to have appeared here so fast hence you followed me here