• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

Economy 7 cards

Received: 2/12/21

Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21

Bulk 198 cards

Scheduled For Grading: 6/24/21

Edited by drewwebs
Edit: Bulk status update

On 6/22/2021 at 12:11 AM, Againh3x said:

I had a standard submission delivered 5/27 still not received. It says they are opening packages from March 29 on the trading card services page. Is that true?

I had a standard submission delivered on 4/13! I emailed and they said it was normal!

3 hours ago, Bestmarty said:

Update: 

Bulk 64 Cards
Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21

Looks like Bulk is into Mid February :) 

I guess i dont need to check my account submission status for at least another month. Received 3/22

1 hour ago, Jrscotty said:

I sent economy with subgrades and they received 2/4 and it still says received. Worried they might have skipped mine. Should I contact?

Mine from 1-27 has been scheduled for grading since May. Bit suspicious that yours isn't scheduled for grading yet but it'll probably be another month even after it's scheduled so I'd say wait it out.

Went from Received to Scheduled for Grading in 2 days?? Am I missing something lol

Delivered: 5/24/21
Received: 6/21/21
Scheduled for Grading: 6/23/21 
Items: 13
Service: TCG - STANDARD
Edited by Kylez450

15 minutes ago, Keith Bradford said:

Standard order delivered 04/27/21 (about 42 business days) still not received. I didn't know to mark the box as "Standard", think they fast track the order once it's opened? Or should call in about this? Anyone else in this boat? 

If you look through the last couple pages you'd see they're a few people are in that boat with you including me....... They started asking customers to mark Standard submissions at the beginning/middle of May? I don't remember at this point.... Once my standard submission gets marked received, I'm giving them a call to see how they plan on handling it. Because when they do mark it as received, it will be at or over the 65 day TAT stated as of right now... Good luck 

58 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

If you look through the last couple pages you'd see they're a few people are in that boat with you including me....... They started asking customers to mark Standard submissions at the beginning/middle of May? I don't remember at this point.... Once my standard submission gets marked received, I'm giving them a call to see how they plan on handling it. Because when they do mark it as received, it will be at or over the 65 day TAT stated as of right now... Good luck 

Wouldn't count on it. Was received 6/11 been in SFG since the 14/15th. Today is day 59. Might make it by 65 days, but pretty sure the standard turnaround was also 25 when it was subbed 🤣 Not much of a consolation prize to make it within 65 days.

23 hours ago, Drewbydoo said:

Mine from 1-27 has been scheduled for grading since May. Bit suspicious that yours isn't scheduled for grading yet but it'll probably be another month even after it's scheduled so I'd say wait it out.

My received 1/26 economy is now showing Grading / Quality Control  as of 4/24/21. 

My Bulk received 1/26 is still showing Scheduled for Grading as of 4/24/21.