• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kylez450 said:

Ended up calling them because no movement for weeks. Turns out my Economy is ready to ship, but hasn’t. Also, my bulk has been graded, and is in the encapsulation stage. Seems like the status page is falling behind. 

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51
Declared Value: 1,430
Service: TCG - BULK

What does the page say for you currently?

On 6/9/2021 at 12:51 PM, Elliott329 said:

Hate to say it but unless you have 1,000+ cards then cards should not be in the grading/quality control stage for more than a couple days. Would advise all to call and check with accounting that everything is paid for and clear to ship. Mine was on Grading/QC for a couple days and it was dragging on so i called and they said its actually been done and in line to be shipped. Today it was shipped

Received: 1/15/21 (TAT when received was 30/45 days.)
55 cards
TCG - BULK
Finalized and Shipped:  6/9/21

ACTUAL TURNAROUND TIMES:

146 CALENDAR DAYS

100 BUSINESS DAYS (was quoted 30 or 45 at the time of receival!!)

Good luck everyone!! LOL

scammer get scammed got my cards graded for $8 bucks lol

Man Im received 2/8 and still haven't gotten movement. Glad to see its close though...

On 6/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, Unlikely7 said:

16 Card Standard Sub with Subgrades

Received 5/18

Finalized 6/11

No tracking was added when marked as finalized/shipped and it updated at the end of the day. Do they finish grading and then sometimes ship the next morning? 

13 card standard received 5/11 and in grading and quality control still although I did just pay the bill Thursday as I had been pretty busy as of late and haven't really had a chance to check on things seen a few other standards around these times finishing up. hhhmmm idea kind of off topic a little but maybe CGC should have a Forum Page for there premium members to get answers or info a bit easier or more quickly since other than the discount nothing else really comes from paying the 300. I mean it paid off it self cause I know I saved over 150 in services over the year but with wait times and price increased and discount reduced not sure if it is worth it at all now     

1 hour ago, Pika-Drew said:

13 card standard received 5/11 and in grading and quality control still although I did just pay the bill Thursday as I had been pretty busy as of late and haven't really had a chance to check on things seen a few other standards around these times finishing up. hhhmmm idea kind of off topic a little but maybe CGC should have a Forum Page for there premium members to get answers or info a bit easier or more quickly since other than the discount nothing else really comes from paying the 300. I mean it paid off it self cause I know I saved over 150 in services over the year but with wait times and price increased and discount reduced not sure if it is worth it at all now     

I've noticed for my last couple of submissions they charge pretty close to when they're ready to ship so hopefully yours go out soon. I was able to get my tracking from the shipping email and it seems mine wasn't actually dropped at the post office so ours might end up shipping at the same time

But yeah I've got the elite right now too and with rate increases + the discount decreasing on renewal I'll be letting mine expire unless they've got some more changes planned for the memberships

1/5 Economy is finally shipping tomorrow!

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY
Shipped: 6/15/21

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51
Service: TCG - BULK

On 6/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, Cam Parker said:

Man Im received 2/8 and still haven't gotten movement. Glad to see its close though...

I have a 2/16 received submission patiently waiting as well! Sucks to hear all these standard and economy boxes received after are being opened...

We're all in the same boat! Just make sure to stay on top of it once its in grading/quality control

17 hours ago, sboustani said:

Same 2/9 Economy still received 

Economy received 2/8 with no other movement for me. They emailed me saying that they are guessing my order is halfway through processing...whatever that means lol.

14 hours ago, Elliott329 said:

I have a 2/16 received submission patiently waiting as well! Sucks to hear all these standard and economy boxes received after are being opened...

We're all in the same boat! Just make sure to stay on top of it once its in grading/quality control

2/12 here, sitting on the fence today and seeing if I get pushed forward or left in the dust

20 hours ago, Mayor006 said:

Wow, I'll check back in December. 5/28/21 Bulk Received....

Goodluck. I sent an economy in February(2/8) received, still no movement. TATs are terrible and something tells me they are way more slammed then they are advertising. TAT was 45 days when I submitted. 4 Months later 0 movement

Edited by Cam Parker

10 cards Economy Tier with Subgrades

Shipped: 01/06/2021
Delivered: 01/11/2021
Received: 01/14/2021
Scheduled for Grading: 05/13/2021
Grading / Quality Control: 06/01/2021
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 06/02/2021
In Hand: 06/05/2021

Estimated Working Days (at submission): 30 days 
Estimated Working Days (at completion): 120 days + 5 days (sub grades) = 125 days 
Actual Working Days (Received to Finalized): 97 days 
    140 calendar days – 43 days skipped:
        Excluded 20 Saturdays
        Excluded 20 Sundays
        Excluded 3 holidays:
        Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Monday, January 18, 2021)
        Presidents' Day (Monday, February 15, 2021)
        Memorial Day (Monday, May 31, 2021)