• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2021 at 11:52 AM, Fischer P said:

My 2 subs are updated 7/8

2/8 bulk: grading/imaging

2/8 bulk w/ subs: grading/imaging

approx how long will it be until i get my cards back do you guys think?

2/8 bulk: grading/quality control

so my first sub went into grading/quality control today 7/12. Does anyone have any subs around this time that I am able to compare to, my heads been messed up since this "glitch/hack" due to being so close for me to get my cards returned? Would be helpful since this chat is about turn around times and discussion about this glitch which should have been addressed publicly on the website so there is no confusion. 

my 2/10 bulk received went into scheduled for grading about a month ago, then the day of the glitch both sub/no sub went into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. no idea if its part of the glitch or actual movement, will update if anything changes.

1 hour ago, Fischer P said:

so my first sub went into grading/quality control today 7/12. Does anyone have any subs around this time that I am able to compare to, my heads been messed up since this "glitch/hack" due to being so close for me to get my cards returned? Would be helpful since this chat is about turn around times and discussion about this glitch which should have been addressed publicly on the website so there is no confusion.

My 2/2 submission moved through that part of the process in about 4 days and finished up on Thursday last week.

Hope you have the same speed as I have!

59 minutes ago, Allcoin said:

My 2/2 submission moved through that part of the process in about 4 days and finished up on Thursday last week.

Hope you have the same speed as I have!

i hope so, i only have 50 total cards in both of my subs combined so just 14 of them have subs. I hope its done by friday, how long did it take for them to put the grades into the spreadsheet that they use on pc when looking at your cards?

4 hours ago, Fischer P said:

I had a bulk 2/4 and was shipped on 7/8 so I would imagine that your bulk should be close.

1 hour ago, Pika-Drew said:

did they open your mail fairly quick? I just sent a card express and I did put EX on outside package

Yes, they opened it within a couple days. It’s just been stuck in Grading/QC for a couple weeks now. 

34 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

Yes, they opened it within a couple days. It’s just been stuck in Grading/QC for a couple weeks now. 

I don't think that's normal.  My express shipment was received on the 1st and shipped on the 8th.  You might want to reach out to them.

11 minutes ago, Ecordle92 said:

2/11 bulk subs should be coming back next week..:$

My economy submission received 2/9 is still in encapsulation. I wish I chose bulk and sent more cards in for the same cost since the timing is going to be about the same. At least they are working on them!

1 hour ago, Ecordle92 said:

2/11 bulk subs should be coming back next week..:$

Is that with the glitch being taken into account? 
I have a 2/12 Bulk sub that are in the grading/encapsulation phase but IDK if thats where they are supposed be or not.

23 hours ago, Fischer P said:

The first bulk sub is

2/8:finalized/shipped 7/13

The second bulk sub with subs still in grading/imaging

27 minutes ago, Fischer P said:

The first bulk sub is

2/8:finalized/shipped 7/13

The second bulk sub with subs still in grading/imaging

Really?? Kind of upsetting I paid for a higher tier (Economy) and it was received one day later and is still in the encapsulation stage. Paid for it to be faster and currently it'll be slower...

However, congrats on having your cards on their way back! Exciting times right there!

50 cards - received 2/19/21 and finally scheduled for grading a few days ago. Will keep you posted on when this submission is shipped.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE