• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

Standard submission

delivered: 4/5

received: 6/22

scheduled: 6/28

grading/quality: 7/14

Finalized: 7/14

real weird that they went from grading to finalized in one day but won’t complain at all. Got some good cards coming back like the shiny charizard gx I pulled from two leftover hidden fates packs!

8 hours ago, KianW said:

Standard submission

delivered: 4/5

received: 6/22

scheduled: 6/28

grading/quality: 7/14

Finalized: 7/14

real weird that they went from grading to finalized in one day but won’t complain at all. Got some good cards coming back like the shiny charizard gx I pulled from two leftover hidden fates packs!

I know it’s not your fault at all so I won’t get upset at you.. I’m glad you got your cards back, but the people who submitted before you(me included) got screwed. Have a standard sub from Feb that’s still received. 

12 hours ago, TrayKnight said:

My first submission of 32 cards were marked delivered today. Does anyone have an idea what the TAT for an express service with subs on a order this size would be?.....

Currently 7 Days.

Keep an eye on this page as it fluctuates : https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

2 hours ago, MattyIcee said:

I know it’s not your fault at all so I won’t get upset at you.. I’m glad you got your cards back, but the people who submitted before you(me included) got screwed. Have a standard sub from Feb that’s still received. 

Did you write ST on the outside of your package?

I thought my 2/17 Recieved order had the 'Scheduled for Grading' glitch, but just noticed it moved to Grading. 

8 economy cards no subs: 

2/17 Received
??? Scheduled for Grading
7/15 Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Of course they end up being graded right before I take my first long vacation in 4 years, ugh. Glad CGC ships via USPS so they can just be caught in the normal mail hold.

2 hours ago, MattyIcee said:

You might want to contact customer service then because my cards were delivered April 16, received July 13, and are already in the grading phase

28 minutes ago, Benjamin.Miller said:

You might want to contact customer service then because my cards were delivered April 16, received July 13, and are already in the grading phase

I think thats because when you subbed you wrote "standard" on your box. When I subbed, I wasnt required to do that.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:56 AM, Fischer P said:

Thanks, do you have subs on your cards, because im still waiting on 14 with subs that is still stuck in that glitch “grading/encapsulation/imaging”

2/8 no subgrades: finalized shippex 7/13

2/8 with subgrades: still grading/encapsulate/imaging

Why is it days later for my other 14 cards ti get graded when i sent them in as 1 submission. I understand that it has subs, but days later and its in a glitch and im still waiting on my cards to get graded while my other ones are on the way back. Just confused at this point. Since its been days later and no movement on the cards with subs.

1 hour ago, MattyIcee said:

I think thats because when you subbed you wrote "standard" on your box. When I subbed, I wasnt required to do that.

I didn’t know to write ST on the box which is why my package was just opened/received on 7/13. If your standard sub has been received for 6 months I’d defiantly call them because that is not right

4 minutes ago, Benjamin.Miller said:

I didn’t know to write ST on the box which is why my package was just opened/received on 7/13. If your standard sub has been received for 6 months I’d defiantly call them because that is not right

Ugh ok thanks. Just a huge mess and headache overall. 

1 hour ago, MattyIcee said:

Ugh ok thanks. Just a huge mess and headache overall. 

I did that with 2 of my standard submissions.  They weren’t very helpful in processing them faster when I called.  Said they would be with bulk unfortunately until opened.  My April submissions just went to grading so hopefully yours will follow soon. 

Maybe someone on here can help answer something for me. If my submission is supposed to be in Encapsulation for over a few days now...that would mean it was all graded correct? So then...the grades should be available to view for that submission...right? I don't want to spoil all of them don't get me wrong, I just check to see if they are at least in there and everything.

1 minute ago, mattisgoku said:

Maybe someone on here can help answer something for me. If my submission is supposed to be in Encapsulation for over a few days now...that would mean it was all graded correct? So then...the grades should be available to view for that submission...right? I don't want to spoil all of them don't get me wrong, I just check to see if they are at least in there and everything.

With my previous experience on an express order, I could not see the grades until after they were finalized/imaged/shipped but they could be a little faster with it by now. 

33 minutes ago, mattisgoku said:

I believe that grades aren't finalized until quality control is finished. Your cards have probably been assigned an initial grade pending confirmation in QC, so I don't think it makes sense to have grades available for viewing given that they can (rarely) change in a later stage of the process. 

6 hours ago, mattisgoku said:

My grades were posted online once my submissions reached "Finalized / Imaged / Shipped".