• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Justin Wright said:

Where does it say where they are at for bulk? I see what subs they are currently opening, but not where bulk is at

That is what this thread is for so people can keep each other updated on what going on with their submissions. Just check the last 2-3 pages here and you can find out. They are still Grading bulk from mid feb

On 8/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, JDayAD said:

my 2/11 economy just went into grading/QC today from encap phase. So yours will probably change soon!

Yeah. I just find it funny my bulk has passed my economy received the same day. 

On 8/5/2021 at 2:29 PM, Benjamin.Miller said:

Standard with subs (didn’t write ST on box)

4/16 delivered

7/13 received 

7/14 grading/encapsulation

8/4 shipped

finally getting my cards back 😭

That's crazy actually, my standard order with subs was delivered only one day before yours and was shipped back to me 7/20. Glad your getting your cards back though!

On 8/5/2021 at 4:55 PM, kbaker48 said:

That's crazy actually, my standard order with subs was delivered only one day before yours and was shipped back to me 7/20. Glad your getting your cards back though!

Yeah I’ve been frustrated seeing peoples orders delivered and received months after mine and already having theirs back. glad it’s finally coming! 😅

On 8/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

That is what this thread is for so people can keep each other updated on what going on with their submissions. Just check the last 2-3 pages here and you can find out. They are still Grading bulk from mid feb

Oh gotcha, thought maybe they listed it somewhere like PSA does and I just missed it. Thanks :-)

On 8/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Justin Wright said:

Where does it say where they are at for bulk? I see what subs they are currently opening, but not where bulk is at

Based off of people in this thread as well as I already got my Bulk submission back from early Feb.