• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 11:32 AM, CamelJR said:

There we go! 2/15 Bulk w subs finally moved to QC

image.thumb.png.e506a3b8268b550327fb122d6a2a94e6.png

did they charge you for that yet? i got 2 orders that are still in "encapsulation" that i was charged friday evening but the status hasnt moved to QC yet. theyre both 2/17 dates

On 8/23/2021 at 8:45 AM, smeeeeee said:

did they charge you for that yet? i got 2 orders that are still in "encapsulation" that i was charged friday evening but the status hasnt moved to QC yet. theyre both 2/17 dates

That order was paid up front. It's hard to say but it seems once you're charged the order will move to QC in the next few weeks.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:06 PM, CamelJR said:

That order was paid up front. It's hard to say but it seems once you're charged the order will move to QC in the next few weeks.

Every submission I've sent in (starting July 2nd) once it goes into Grading/QC, they took payment within 24 hours and then would ship 3-5 business days after that. That was with 2 standard and 2 express submissions. This is just my experience. I'm still waiting on my Economy and bulk submissions to start moving...

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 8/23/2021 at 3:24 PM, MattyIcee said:

Its because no one is using them after the price jump lmao

Compared to the other two top Grading companies, CGC prices aren't that bad yet. I'm still waiting for the big price hike coming since CGC sold out. Who knows what's gonna happen in the future...

On 8/23/2021 at 2:47 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Compared to the other two top Grading companies, CGC prices aren't that bad yet. I'm still waiting for the big price hike coming since CGC sold out. Who knows what's gonna happen in the future...

Would rather go SGC at this point. $25 and 3 week turn around time? Beats anything CGC has currently. 

On 8/23/2021 at 5:00 PM, MattyIcee said:

Would rather go SGC at this point. $25 and 3 week turn around time? Beats anything CGC has currently. 

where are you getting $25 prices? are there group submitters that have it at that price? i know sportscardinvestor does group submissions but only at $28/card

my Standard submissions from back in April (before we were told to write ST on the box) shipped today! 

one thing though, I selected USPS for my return shipping back when I first submitted, but on the email I received it says "RMT" for shipping method. What is RMT?? 

On 8/23/2021 at 8:39 PM, ShannonBea said:

my Standard submissions from back in April (before we were told to write ST on the box) shipped today! 

one thing though, I selected USPS for my return shipping back when I first submitted, but on the email I received it says "RMT" for shipping method. What is RMT?? 

Are you outside of the United States? Looks like some kind of UK shipping?

On 8/23/2021 at 5:54 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Are you outside of the United States? Looks like some kind of UK shipping?

No I am definitely not. I'm in California. I have a copy of my invoice that says I selected USPS and my correct address.... guess I better try and contact someone at CGC. 

edit: just popped the tracking number they give me in the email into USPS' website just to see and it went through and showed me my package's status. So, looks like everything is fine in terms of my cards getting to me. Someone just must've clicked the wrong shipping method on the doc they emailed me : /  

Edited by ShannonBea
updated message