• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2021 at 7:05 AM, TheRealGritty said:

Did these JUST go into shipped.....or have they been there a few days?

My bulk rec'd 3/26....tryna figure out where they are on Bulk orders. Thx for the help 

My bulk no subs just went into G\E\I on 8/18. Received on 3/13, hope this helps.

I sent my cards in for Standard service and USPS tracking shows delivered as of 8/28/21.

CGC is now opening packages for the week of August 30th, I can't find anything in my submission status and when I search the order #. Nothing shows up. Should I be worried?

On 8/31/2021 at 5:35 PM, Joshua Park said:

I sent my cards in for Standard service and USPS tracking shows delivered as of 8/28/21.

CGC is now opening packages for the week of August 30th, I can't find anything in my submission status and when I search the order #. Nothing shows up. Should I be worried?

No, just wait and they will probably open it soon. Make sure it was sent to the right address and you labeled the box with ST.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, Againh3x said:

No, just wait and they will probably open it soon. Make sure it was sent to the right address and you labeled the box with ST.

Yea my submission just went through! It's currently scheduled for grading now. I was just worried that it was sent to the wrong P.O. Box. I guess I was a little paranoid haha.

Marked the box with ST. How long does "Scheduled for grading" take usually?

On 9/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, Againh3x said:

I don't think it matters if you write ST, EX or walkthrough on the boxes anymore if their all cought up right?  Lol

On 9/1/2021 at 1:54 PM, Joshua Park said:

Yea my submission just went through! It's currently scheduled for grading now. I was just worried that it was sent to the wrong P.O. Box. I guess I was a little paranoid haha.

Marked the box with ST. How long does "Scheduled for grading" take usually?

took me just under 2 weeks before going to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging with standard

On 8/27/2021 at 9:21 AM, Deha88 said:

Still waiting… while others economy orders after mine have shipped back. 

FA9E6CE7-9B69-4BF8-B51D-9D55E4641B8C.jpeg

My bulk shipment was 02/10/2021 and they have not shipped mine out yet. I think they will ship it out pretty soon though because it has been in Grading/Quality Control for a while now. 

On 8/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, jordan cave said:

I have a bulk order of 181 cards that were received 5/3 does anyone have any guesses when I would expect to have them back? 

I'm assuming it'll be December or early next year at the very best.  April had a huge submission increase here once psa closed and before cgc raised prices.  March 2022 may be more realistic 

Edited by bgreske

On 9/2/2021 at 1:50 AM, bgreske said:

I'm assuming it'll be December or early next year at the very best.  April had a huge submission increase here once psa closed and before cgc raised prices.  March 2022 may be more realistic 

I honestly think you’ll get them back around November/December. I have a bulk sub received 5/20 and based on how quickly they were able to catch up on opening packages and that some people are getting bulk graded from late March, I think the amount of submissions they are getting has dropped significantly from the peak. Plus submitting was a mess around the time of the price jump with their system not responding and I’m sure a lot of people gave up. You can even look at the amount of activity on the chat boards and see there’s much less activity now then there was at the peak. Just my observations, but who knows lol I could be wrong

I received my 2/15/2021 received 100 card bulk order yesterday.   It was my first return from CGC.  They arrived safe and sound and the grading was fair to slightly tough, though that could be a bias on my part because these were cards I pulled 20+ years ago and like a proud parent my "kid" can do no wrong...HA!   Overall a pretty good experience.  

Thank you 

On 9/3/2021 at 9:20 AM, ChrisPro1967 said:

I received my 2/15/2021 received 100 card bulk order yesterday.   It was my first return from CGC.  They arrived safe and sound and the grading was fair to slightly tough, though that could be a bias on my part because these were cards I pulled 20+ years ago and like a proud parent my "kid" can do no wrong...HA!   Overall a pretty good experience.  

Thank you 

How was the shipping packaging?