• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Grading/QC status usually means there is an accounting issue. I've had this happen twice so far.... So give them a call and make your payment...

They already took their payment out prior to the status change. 

My order got put into Grading/QC when it was time to charge my account, now my account is charged and despite word from their accountant nothing seems to have shipped yet... Seriously, this company has the WORST transparency with it's customers... ever. This entire experience has been a complete joke, collecting is a huge mistake

On 9/16/2021 at 9:20 AM, The Nameless One said:

My order got put into Grading/QC when it was time to charge my account, now my account is charged and despite word from their accountant nothing seems to have shipped yet... Seriously, this company has the WORST transparency with it's customers... ever. This entire experience has been a complete joke, collecting is a huge mistake

Its definitely been a rough experience. I hate it for the people who still have bulk from Feb. Just a little transparency would be nice. 

On 9/15/2021 at 2:50 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

What was your labeling errors? Mine was mislabeled as 1999-2000 (4th print). I have a bulk submission at CGC now and when I look at the list of cards they have this site, some of them have symbols and misspellings in the wording.... I'm hoping it doesn't transfer over to the label when they print it out...

Screenshot_20210915-144848_Chrome.jpg

Mine was labeled as 'Staff' when it isn't

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 1.16.31 PM.png

On 9/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, kreativemente said:

Mine was labeled as 'Staff' when it isn't

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 1.16.31 PM.png

I have a 181 card bulk submission they received 5/3 and the submission # list has like 5-10 problems and is completely different from my packing slip, cards are mislabeled, cards are labeled as completely different cards that I  do not own, most of them are correct but there was so many problems I just called them and they said that they should fix it while grading them and during quality control, emailed them with absolutely no reply, it is very frustrating with no communication whatsoever, when I submitted it was 60 business days, all of them are old wotc cards I have collected for the past decade so this has all been very frustrating

On 9/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, MattyIcee said:

Its definitely been a rough experience. I hate it for the people who still have bulk from Feb. Just a little transparency would be nice. 

Bulk? how about economy from Feb?

image.thumb.png.e7833afbf72765fc2d1cd455726b58d7.png

Pretty sure they've just lost my cards at this point.

You guys should check the estimated turn around times on bulk and economy every day. How much they can and do change every week if not daily is quite interesting. Last I knew economy was over 200 days, now it is at 166 and bulk is at 210. It changes constantly and by quite a bit usually.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, drewwebs said:

Bulk? how about economy from Feb?

image.thumb.png.e7833afbf72765fc2d1cd455726b58d7.png

Pretty sure they've just lost my cards at this point.

Im assuming you've tried calling? I think the theory that someone had of them having two locations is probably correct at this point.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, mattisgoku said:

You guys should check the estimated turn around times on bulk and economy every day. How much they can and do change every week if not daily is quite interesting. Last I knew economy was over 200 days, now it is at 166 and bulk is at 210. It changes constantly and by quite a bit usually.

If my economy sub shows up today it would be 166 days TAT and should not change at all with influx of the TAT let's say 2 weeks from now where it may jump up too 220 days which should not apply to my submission. If that's what you're getting at..

"Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today."

On 9/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, The Nameless One said:

I would honestly have to agree. I typically give companies slack regarding this type of stuff but it's BS.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

If my economy sub shows up today it would be 166 days TAT and should not change at all with influx of the TAT let's say 2 weeks from now where it may jump up too 220 days which should not apply to my submission. If that's what you're getting at..

"Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today."

tbf it does say estimated. Dont get me wrong, I'm just as frustrated. I'm just sayin 

On 9/16/2021 at 6:00 PM, MattyIcee said:

tbf it does say estimated. Dont get me wrong, I'm just as frustrated. I'm just sayin 

I totally understand that. But when a standard sub of mine had a 45 TAT and I didn't get it back till around 170 business days, I'd hardly call that an estimate but a wild guess lol

Cards were in Quality Control/Finalized for awhile....then all of a sudden went to Grading/Quality Control. Doesn't that seem like a step back? I called just to make sure it was not an accounting error and they charged me over the phone and said it was not and the Econ from 6/12 should be shipped out by next friday.

On 9/17/2021 at 7:08 AM, Oreos said:

Cards were in Quality Control/Finalized for awhile....then all of a sudden went to Grading/Quality Control. Doesn't that seem like a step back? I called just to make sure it was not an accounting error and they charged me over the phone and said it was not and the Econ from 6/12 should be shipped out by next friday.

They probably found an issue with one of your cards and is fixing it if I had to guess.. But with them who really knows 

On 9/16/2021 at 2:01 PM, jordan cave said:

I have a 181 card bulk submission they received 5/3 and the submission # list has like 5-10 problems and is completely different from my packing slip, cards are mislabeled, cards are labeled as completely different cards that I  do not own, most of them are correct but there was so many problems I just called them and they said that they should fix it while grading them and during quality control, emailed them with absolutely no reply, it is very frustrating with no communication whatsoever, when I submitted it was 60 business days, all of them are old wotc cards I have collected for the past decade so this has all been very frustrating

Yeah this is true, If there aren't any real issues, it will get fixed during grading. This never showed up until that system change where they added `Scheduled for Grading` status immediately where it looks like they just rapidly making a list?? Not sure why thats happening.

But this issue with mine we how I actually got the card back and decided not to get it fixed since Im just keeping it for myself. I may get it fixed if I ever find my self in Florida and just do a walk-in, but yeah, its kind of annoying how it got that label and I didn't enter it as staff. And if I did it should've been caught during grading 🤷🏾‍♂️