• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Sassums said:

Pokemon Bulk Order Shipped today!

Order #: 

Received: 6/17/21

Shipped: 12/9/21

No sub grades on this order - the other with sub grades appears to still being finalized

Oooo mine was received 6/29 so I hope mine aren't far behind yours. I live like 3 hours from cgc headquarters I wish I could just go pick them up haha. Maybe I'll get a nice Christmas surprise! 

On 12/9/2021 at 8:51 PM, Oreos said:

Wow... thats crazy lucky. Theres people with mid may orders still in g/e/i. Sheesh

Im assuming it was because the cards didnt have sub grades requested?  I have another order with sub grades submitted the same date still in G/E/I

On 12/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, C1one said:

So my cards were shipped out on the 7th.  They got to Tampa 72 hours ago and haven't been updated since.... is this a common occurrence? I never had priority registered @GhostyToasty@GhostyT

It's December and USPS is crazy right now. I've shipped 5 packages at the beginning of last week and all 5 didn't show up in tracking until they were in the town/city I was shipping too... I wouldn't worry to much.

On 12/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, iTorqueYou said:

Here's to hoping my 06/09 received bulk moves this week. Been in G/E/I for 2 months now. 

Same with my 06/10 bulk. Got charged last week so hoping it moves soon

EDIT: Looks like they listened! :D 6/10 bulk (261 - no subgrades) now in Grading/QC !

Edited by Oreos

On 12/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, Oreos said:

Same with my 06/10 bulk. Got charged last week so hoping it moves soon

EDIT: Looks like they listened! :D 6/10 bulk (261 - no subgrades) now in Grading/QC !

Maybe mine will move next. Currently still in G/E/I but I do have sub grades

On 12/13/2021 at 10:14 AM, iTorqueYou said:

Maybe mine will move next. Currently still in G/E/I but I do have sub grades

Usually the sub-grade orders take an extra 4-5 business days to update in my experience! Should be changed very soon, though!

On 12/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, C1one said:

So my cards were shipped out on the 7th.  They got to Tampa 72 hours ago and haven't been updated since.... is this a common occurrence? I never had priority registered @GhostyToasty@GhostyT

Priority Registered Mail typically does not move at Priority speed, Registered Mail moves in a very secure manner under lock & key and the tracking does not get updated as often as Priority.  Gaps in updates is not unusual, and it is the most secure way to send a package, usually it just takes a little longer.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:22 PM, DerekGould said:

My 100 card bulk from 6/4 was shipped today.  No subgrades.  Majority are from the e-reader series with like 10 modern.  Not one 10 (no surprise) but also not one 9.5   Geez....

CGC is strict out here geez lol. What was your rough estimate between QC and shipped? 

50 card bulk submission received 8/26 still scheduled for grading status. Got a update from CGC today on its TAT. Hope this helps people with subs around my date.

"The current turnaround time for bulk submissions is 185 business days and your submission is right around 97 business days."

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 12/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

50 card bulk submission received 8/26 still scheduled for grading status. Got a update from CGC today on its TAT. Hope this helps people with subs around my date.

"The current turnaround time for bulk submissions is 185 business days and your submission is right around 97 business days."

Will be interesting to see if the TaT increases once they start grading YuGiOh. I personally know people waiting to send thousands of Yugioh cards to CGC once they open that up... 

On 12/15/2021 at 9:32 AM, Oreos said:

Will be interesting to see if the TaT increases once they start grading YuGiOh. I personally know people waiting to send thousands of Yugioh cards to CGC once they open that up... 

I think with the addition of yugioh and dbz there will definitely be another influx of cards coming in to be graded. I heard Psa has slightly opened up further so it will be divided amongst them also.