• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

I got charged for both of my bulk subs (marked received 7/2 and 7/9) last week and still am stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging, where I have been since the dawn of time. I thought their practice was to charge when it hits Grading/QC? Are they just trying to squeeze in some profit before the end of the year or did they change policies?

On 12/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, kbaker48 said:

I got charged for both of my bulk subs (marked received 7/2 and 7/9) last week and still am stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging, where I have been since the dawn of time. I thought their practice was to charge when it hits Grading/QC? Are they just trying to squeeze in some profit before the end of the year or did they change policies?

You got some time my guy. I was charged as well, but my mid june subs 6/22 & 6/25 are still in g/e/i. My 6/10 was just shipped. 

Edited by Oreos

On 12/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Oreos said:

You got some time my guy. I was charged as well, but my mid june subs 6/22 & 6/25 are still in g/e/i. My 6/10 was just shipped. 

Well that's disappointing. Charging that far in advance of completing a service is a bad business practice. They didn't do that on my 3 other subs. I wouldn't pay someone now to mow my lawn for them to come out and do it in a month or two.

On 12/21/2021 at 8:32 AM, kbaker48 said:

Well that's disappointing. Charging that far in advance of completing a service is a bad business practice. They didn't do that on my 3 other subs. I wouldn't pay someone now to mow my lawn for them to come out and do it in a month or two.

I agree. I’m also very disappointed in this move. Charge when about to ship is pretty standard. This reeks of desperation to get as much money by 1/1/22 as possible.  Not a very happy customer here. 

My bulk submission was finalized on Friday December 17th and they still haven't shipped!! I've called everyday this week to see if they have shipped them and just haven't marked it yet lol. They just tell me they are still in queue to be shipped. It's literally killing me. I want to know what grades I got 🤣🤣🤣 yes I know I am being impatient and yes I know it's annoying but I've been waiting since April 2nd when I first shipped them off to know what the grades are gonna be. JUST TELL ME THE GRADES 😂😂 Looks like I'll call again tomorrow 😅

On 12/22/2021 at 4:42 PM, Nickypoo said:

My bulk submission was finalized on Friday December 17th and they still haven't shipped!! I've called everyday this week to see if they have shipped them and just haven't marked it yet lol. They just tell me they are still in queue to be shipped. It's literally killing me. I want to know what grades I got 🤣🤣🤣 yes I know I am being impatient and yes I know it's annoying but I've been waiting since April 2nd when I first shipped them off to know what the grades are gonna be. JUST TELL ME THE GRADES 😂😂 Looks like I'll call again tomorrow 😅

I just paid an order that been there since April 2nd. If I would've known it wasn't going to get shipped due to backlog I wouldn't have paid yet. At least I wasn't billed 2 1/2 months before the order shipped like last time, I just left my balance low so it would decline until the order was near shipping. Really gets me heated that they charge before stuff is ready to go out the door. 

BULK 126 no-subs

Delivered: 4/2

Received: 6/11

Grading/QC: Around 12/17

Invoiced :12/20, Paid 12/22.

Shipped: TBD. Probably next year.

Real f***ing considerate to invoice me right before Christmas on an order that won't get shipped for God knows how long due to the holidays.

Pokemon Bulk (126 Cards) - No Sub Grades

Order #:

Received: 6/26/21

Shipped: 12/27/21

aaaaaaaannddd I just realized I selected FedEx Priority Overnight.......its a 20lb package.  /facepalm

Edited by Sassums

On 12/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, Sassums said:

Pokemon Bulk (126 Cards) - No Sub Grades

Order #:

Received: 6/26/21

Shipped: 12/27/21

aaaaaaaannddd I just realized I selected FedEx Priority Overnight.......its a 20lb package.  /facepalm

Uggh mine was received 6/22 and still has not been shipped out. So confused on how they prioritize things. It has been done grading for over a week just sitting in the shipping room from what I have been told on the phone.

On 12/28/2021 at 10:56 AM, KianW said:

Uggh mine was received 6/22 and still has not been shipped out. So confused on how they prioritize things. It has been done grading for over a week just sitting in the shipping room from what I have been told on the phone.

I called today because my 6/25 is still in g/e/i , was told its still in grading and should be done within 3-5 WEEKS. People getting their orders already who submitted past my date, yet mine is going to take an extra month. FIFO my @ss.

Edited by Oreos