• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The newest "Confirm Package Receipt" system

14 posts in this topic

To be honest It doesn't help. I don't know If it's just me or you guys met the same problem. I was entering all 2 of my packages' tracking number(one FedEx and one UPS)  which delivered 2-3 weeks ago but It will always show "Your package has not been received. Please check with your shipping service for more information." 

I know they definitely received these packages as they are all signed by S.Simmons, which I'm pretty sure he's one of the staff.

Edited by EXFXE HDB

I think this new system is confusing / redundant. There's two types of "RECEIVED" through CGC. The first being the package simply getting to them. The second being the package physically pulled, opened, and entered into the system. Once the latter is complete, it shows it as received either way under submission status. So, I'm not sure what the point of the new tracking system is. 

32 minutes ago, defaultstivaper said:

I think this new system is confusing / redundant. There's two types of "RECEIVED" through CGC. The first being the package simply getting to them. The second being the package physically pulled, opened, and entered into the system. Once the latter is complete, it shows it as received either way under submission status. So, I'm not sure what the point of the new tracking system is. 

Yeah exactly, this is meaningless and I don't get the point of this new system. They are confusing and misleading, those first time submitters would be really worried about whether their package's successfully delivered or not.

13 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

thank god i only have 3 orders left with this company. all their decisions seem half baked. the time they spent making a tracking conformation could have went elsewhere. like grading bulk lol

trueeee

1 hour ago, EXFXE HDB said:

To be honest It doesn't help. I don't know If it's just me or you guys met the same problem. I was entering all 2 of my packages' tracking number(one FedEx and one UPS)  which delivered 2-3 weeks ago but It will always show "Your package has not been received. Please check with your shipping service for more information." 

I know they definitely received these packages as they are all signed by S.Simmons, which I'm pretty sure he's one of the staff.

Same for me

1 hour ago, EXFXE HDB said:

Same thing for me. Honestly was hoping someone would post about it because seeing that message pop up did nothing but increase my anxiety. 

i typed in my tracking number from my older order that is in processing and got a different message

"Your package has been received. We will work on it next year unless you give us more money. Haha get wrecked noob you thought we were better than PSA. Our wait times are longer than BGS and we are gunna give you all 8s instead of 10s. Sucks to suck."

Edited by geraldfordfan69

I just dont think its working yet. I have 6 subs out that are 'Delivered' waiting to be 'Received' and one sub that is actually 'Received' and all 7 tracking numbers say the same thing "Your package has not been received. Please check with your shipping service for more information." so maybe its just under maint. or not fully done yet...

7 hours ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

i typed in my tracking number from my older order that is in processing and got a different message

"Your package has been received. We will work on it next year unless you give us more money. Haha get wrecked noob you thought we were better than PSA. Our wait times are longer than BGS and we are gunna give you all 8s instead of 10s. Sucks to suck."

XDD

I believe this function was to meant to appease everyone that is overly-concerned about their packages showing "Delivered" by their respective carrier, but still not showing as "Received" in their account. So it's more of an attempt to say "Calm down, anxious collector. Your package is sitting here, it was not destroyed, delivered to the wrong address, stolen, or any other paranoid situation that is running through your head right  (as you check your account every hour)".

Now only if they could get it to work.... :|

17 minutes ago, Aarrow108 said:

I believe this function was to meant to appease everyone that is overly-concerned about their packages showing "Delivered" by their respective carrier, but still not showing as "Received" in their account. So it's more of an attempt to say "Calm down, anxious collector. Your package is sitting here, it was not destroyed, delivered to the wrong address, stolen, or any other paranoid situation that is running through your head right  (as you check your account every hour)".

Now only if they could get it to work.... :|

Yeah really hope it could work in the future just like how the same type of function worked in PSA... It’s making us more anxious currently. Meant to be a good function.