• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the CGG submission servers crashing
6 6

133 posts in this topic

Oh no I cant submit my Iron Man #65 that will get a 6.5 CR-OW after pressing! :news:

Most of the comic community is at fault for submitting their utter trash.  Yes I am blaming some of you reading this for wasting everyone's time with uneducated invoices of what you submit. 

Yes I am110% saying what I submit makes logical sense what some of you submit you should be embarrassed. 

Enjoy your 5 hours of getting your future Spawn #1 in a CGC 4.5 uploaded before 4/28! ^^

Edited by NewWorldOrder

8 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Oh no I cant submit my Iron Man #65 that will get a 6.5 CR-OW after pressing! :news:

Most of the comic community is at fault for submitting their utter trash.  Yes I am blaming some of you reading this for wasting everyone's time with uneducated invoices of what you submit. 

Yes I am110% saying what I submit makes logical sense what some of you submit you should be embarrassed. 

Enjoy your 5 hours of getting your future Spawn #1 in a CGC 4.5 uploaded before 4/28! ^^

You work for CGC?

19 minutes ago, Richard The Man said:

Just spent over 2 hours attempting to get one 25 book submission done, only to be told " your cart is being used by another session, please refresh." Well after the reload the cart was empty.  Extremely frustrating. 

the form I've been working on since 11am, 3.5 hours ago just did the same thing

If it helps 

I'll not try to do a submission form :tink: I'm sure "frustrating" doesn't begin to describe :tonofbricks::foryou: 

one less person to worry about, but dang this sounds horrible :eek: eek!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/25/2021 at 1:55 PM, ivegotneatstuff said:

Who do they use? AWS? All they need to do is call their hosting provider and crank up the bandwidth... even if only for a week. Unless it’s a different server issue it’s pretty easy to rectify. 

Unfortunately, scalability issues are usually not this simple.

If the slowdown is exponential, just throwing more hardware at the problem isn't enough.

If the bottleneck is at the database-level there could be significant coding/re-architecting involved.

Welcome to my world. :)

Edited by adampasz