• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the CGG submission servers crashing
6 6

133 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

on book 11 now, 1 hour 25 minutes later

Entered 9 books around 12 eastern. With the crashes and errors it took me over an hour to finally get an invoice created. I guess the April 28th rush won't be a big factor in TAT. Well played CGC! 

Edited by X_Phile

Just a little give back to CGC here...I just filled out 4...25 book orders for "NFL SuperPro"...just to get through the order form online...but i'm actually going to send my real order and have CGC do all the work to figure it out.  Why should I be the only one to suffer.  Good luck CGC retyping my order once you get it...you earned it today.

14 minutes ago, IceHole said:

Just a little give back to CGC here...I just filled out 4...25 book orders for "NFL SuperPro"...just to get through the order form online...but i'm actually going to send my real order and have CGC do all the work to figure it out.  Why should I be the only one to suffer.  Good luck CGC retyping my order once you get it...you earned it today.

Order rejected and new prescreen price applied.  (thumbsu

1 minute ago, RTab619 said:

Wait, are you serious?  I thought new prices don't go into effect until midnight

I think he means the guy he quoted who is going to make CGC recreate their invoice.

I have been trying to add my last book to my order for 90 minutes. Hopefully I can get it added and create the invoice in the next 6.5 hours.

2 minutes ago, PickleRick1216 said:
5 minutes ago, RTab619 said:

Wait, are you serious?  I thought new prices don't go into effect until midnight

I think he means the guy he quoted who is going to make CGC recreate their invoice

That is correct.  I was referring to the NFL SuperPro order/joke. I know most of us are frustrated with this issue, but try to do something like this.. Well.. 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "

~ Barking Carny. 

51 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

Entered 9 books around 12 eastern. With the crashes and errors it took me over an hour to finally get an invoice created. I guess the April 28th rush won't be a big factor in TAT. Well played CGC! 

I got an email that I submitted my order but I can print it DOH!

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Ditto. It does have a confirmation number on it so I guess they can use that if I can't print the detailed list.

Edited by X_Phile

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

1 minute ago, X_Phile said:

Ditto. 

I had that happen with one of the in house signings, and it was available to print later that night....

:wishluck:

I just happened to get books ready Saturday, never knew how lucky I was. 

Going to corner the market with the first appearance of Firefly, kidding sorta as I did send in a small stack of that book a few weeks back.