• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Errors While submitting

12 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I keep getting this error, along with other errors while trying to submit, it keeps happening when im trying to add to my cart. 

Other errors occur even when loading into the submission forms itself.

How would i even get to submit if this is happening.

image.thumb.png.b461ab67c3e637318ca3a73bf2bb1050.png

site has been having issues for the past 48 hours, it's nearly impossible to enter cards in.....constant VOID errors, saying my shopping cart is being used and I have to refresh, etc.  The site is operating at like 2-3 times slower than usual.  Something is wrong on your side

4 hours ago, Nathan Evenson said:

site has been having issues for the past 48 hours, it's nearly impossible to enter cards in.....constant VOID errors, saying my shopping cart is being used and I have to refresh, etc.  The site is operating at like 2-3 times slower than usual.  Something is wrong on your side

There are thousands of people trying to submit cards before the deadline. That is why its moving so slow - just have to chug along through it

Sorry but this is unacceptable, many sites have thousands of visitors at the same time, some many more than that and they don't just die on you. Maybe with the extra money they are going to charge they can beef up the site so it doesn't happen again. 36 hours and I have logged 34 cards, this is nuts. 

37 minutes ago, Rufuss C. Kingston said:

How is CGC going to accomodate us due to CGC server errors preventing us from submitting our order before the price increase........  Or was that the plan ;)

Definitely seems like it now that the submission page loads directly to a blank page and it hasnt even hit midnight yet.