• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!
5 5

692 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

OHO!  So, would the crowd  like me to break  out  some  REAL  Tijuana  Bibles?  I have some beauties,  gorgeous  shape,  
tucked away in the  Crypt of Comics. 

Bring them to Windy City if you’re planning on attending... :gossip:

War Comics 32

Tiny tear lower  edge FC, another upper edge.  Light smear or smudge  LH edge FC,  kind of like the Battlefront 1 
earlier in the thread,  but much less intrusive.  More and heavier along spine BC too.  Otherwise
flat, tight,  glossy, white pages. 

Asking $50  SOLD!

lPgJx3M.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

War Comics 32

Tiny tear lower  edge FC, another upper edge.  Light smear or smudge  LH edge FC,  kind of like the Battlefront 1 
earlier in the thread,  but much less intrusive.  More and heavier along spine BC too.  Otherwise

Asking $50

lPgJx3M.jpg

Take

Just now, catrick339 said:

War Comics 32

Asking $50

lPgJx3M.jpg

Take

2 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Bring them to Windy City if you’re planning on attending... :gossip:

Can do!  That's going to be my grand debut  back into the convention scene.  I figure pulp  fans are both literate and old as dirt, 
not unlike myself, so I expect the percentage that has taken good care during  the ongoing  is  much higher than the general populace. 

Even Cat  is  coming  along for that one. 

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

War Comics 32

Asking $50  SOLD!

lPgJx3M.jpg

I can see other cover.  Double cover?

Western Kid 12

Light water upper RH corner,  both FC and BC.  Bit of rubbing  upper RH FC. 
Otherwise flat, tight, clean, glossy,  white pages, very minor general ear.  Black  cover displays  very nicely. 

Asking $20  SOLD!

gtAblDq.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Your eyes are better than mine (or Rick?) if there is a second cover, Michael!

Gentlemen,  gentlemen.  There is a front  cover and a back cover,  there are NOT  two  covers.

Turok Son of Stone 7

This one is the best of the bunch.  VERY minor general wear, with a few small color breaks along spine, 
a few dots of light foxing BC.  Flat,  glossy,  clean,  tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages. 

Asking  $40  SOLD!

1kUU2Lm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Turok Son of Stone 7

This one is the best of the bunch.  VERY minor general wear, with a few small color breaks along spine, 
a few dots of light foxing BC.  Flat,  glossy,  clean,  tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages. 

Asking  $40

1kUU2Lm.jpg

I'll take it.

The Exploits of Tracy  Volume 1 

1946 hardcover,   Chicago Tribune.  Reprints one of  Tracy's  classic 40's  adventures,  vs one of his  Rogue's Gallery. 
Flat and tight,  some minor wear at all four corners,   small split upper spine BC. 
 Interior is bone white,  nice shape. 

Asking $40

UV8JCXr.jpg

Edited by catrick339