• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!
5 5

692 posts in this topic

Our Army At War 50

Slight stacking roll,  bit of rubbing upper RH FC,  minor general wear.  Hint of soiling BC. 
Tight  spine and CF,  glossy, offwhite - white pages. 

Asking $30  SOLD!

aiHlSZL.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Western Kid 13

Well,  it's another oddball.  If you open the book to the CF and lay it out  face down,  everything matches up nicely on all sides.  
But  when the book is closed it's all wonky, as though there was some transverse spine roll and regular spine roll to boot. 
But there's no sign of any of that,  although  the  back half  and the front half are offset by zero at the bottom  and nearly 
a quarter inch  at the top.  I'm curious  to see what a professional  press would  make of it,  but not quite  curious enough
 to send it in  and pay for it.  There was a book  earlier in the thread with a similar problem,  but no transverse.  

I'm going out on a limb and  calling  it  a  production/trimming error, 

Otherwise flat, tight,  clean,  glossy,  white pages.  Make of it what you will.

Regardless,  asking  $20,   SOLD!

OF4ZkdM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Battlefront 28

NCB fold upper RH FC, slight stacking roll, tiny dogear lower  RH FC, whiff of soiling BC. Minor general wear, mostly some stress lines along spine.  
Tight spine and CF,  glossy,   white pages

Asking $50  SOLD!

uS1XCgF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Battlefront 28

NCB fold upper RH FC, slight stacking roll, tiny dogear lower  RH FC, whiff of soiling BC. Minor general wear, mostly some stress lines along spine.  
Tight spine and CF,  glossy,   white pages

Asking $50

uS1XCgF.jpg

Take

Edited by JollyComics

Kid Montana 11

Extremely tiny  chip out RH edge FC. faint touch of general wear.  Flat,  tight,  clean,   white  pages,  glossy.  A little beauty.

Asking $ 15  SOLD! per PM!

Ut9V9XK.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here's my oddball for thread.  I mean more than usual, lol 

March of Comics 97/98,  uncut  set

I've seen  some uncut giveaways before,  I've even managed to get my hands on a couple of them over the years, 
This is the first  time  I've run across  a set in  the March of Comics  title.  Issue 97,  Bugs Bunny,  issue 98,  Tarzan 
still intact. 

Tiny tear  Rh edge FC,  tiny split lower spine, plenty of wear to boot.  But  flat,  tight,   glossy,  white pages. 

Asking an aggressive price,  $175, and even with a chance of setting off Robot,  FIRMlol 

PFKJvpX.jpg

Kid Colt Outlaw 83,  copy B

Sold a copy of this yesterday too. 

Odd little fold/scratch upper RH FC, small NCB dogear lower RH FC, tiny dogear  lower LH BC.  Minor general wear.
Flat,  clean,  tight spine and CF,  glossy,  white pages.

Asking  $25

A8BCqqV.jpg

Battlefront 38

Tiny split with chip out lower spine,  dogear upper RH FC, tiny tear lower edge BC. minor general wear. Flat, tight, glossy,  white pages. 

Asking $30  SOLD!

WaLxD6b.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Battlefront 38

Tiny split with chip out lower spine,  dogear upper RH FC, tiny tear lower edge BC. minor general wear. Flat, tight, glossy,  white pages. 

Asking $30

WaLxD6b.jpg

take

Ken Maynard Western 4 

Clear scrawly Jim sig in  blue pencil on a flat  tight clean copy with  white pages. Small tears LH and lower edge  BC

Asking $25

RsJ0FMl.jpg

Our Army At War 52

Nicest book of this title in the thread.
Teensy tears RH edge FC, bit of green distributor overspray upper LH BC, very minor general wear. 
Flat, tight spine and CF,  clean, glossy,  offwhite - white pages. 

Asking $50

DGXlFQI.jpg

Prize Western 114

Small tear lower  LH  edge FC,  matching tear lower RH edge BC. some general wear. 
Flat and tight,  good gloss,  white pages. 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

GwqOoIR.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Prize Western 114

Small tear lower  LH  edge FC,  matching tear lower RH edge BC. some general wear. 
Flat and tight,  good gloss,  white pages. 

Asking  $20

GwqOoIR.jpg

Take

Western Kid 14

Another  sharp copy  with that dratted water stain upper RH corner.  Mutter. 
Tiny and big dogears lower  RH FC, the big one breaks the color.  Minor general weR.
Flat, tight,  glossy,  white pages...water.

Asking $15  SOLD!

aD5qodP.jpg

Edited by catrick339