• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions week of 3/15

5 posts in this topic

Ok it is now 4/29 over a month later. We have been told that submissions that arrived week of 3/15 where being looked at for weeks now and still nothing it has been a month and 1/2 with no updates. What is going on ? I have sent in two orders to Beckett since 3/25 and got them both back already. Please update us with real answers, not the old we got it dont worry line

• Administrator

I do not think people understand the sheer volume of mail we have been receiving. We are opening packages as fast as we can, and our receivers have been working 10-12 hour days, with additional overtime on Saturdays and even on Sundays. We have also been hiring as quickly as possible, but training takes time.

We can only open so many packages. We are still working on mail from that week. Please be patient. I promise you we are doing everything we can. 

Paul

I made a submission that was received on 2/17 and it says now opening from 3/15. Why was I skipped over by a month? I understand the high volume issue, but when I submitted my cards the turnaround time was under 60 days and it changed to 140 after a month of it being received, I am not sure how I have been skipped for a month now.  My current status is still received and I sent it via economy. 

Edited by Whaleeelord
typo

On 5/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, Whaleeelord said:

I made a submission that was received on 2/17 and it says now opening from 3/15. Why was I skipped over by a month? I understand the high volume issue, but when I submitted my cards the turnaround time was under 60 days and it changed to 140 after a month of it being received, I am not sure how I have been skipped for a month now.  My current status is still received and I sent it via economy. 

Packages are being OPENED AND MARKED RECEIEVED from the week 3/15. You didnt get skipped over~ you’re just not understanding correctly. Your in receieved already, now you have to be patient and wait for your cards to be graded.