• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opening submissions from March.....

3 posts in this topic

Site turnaround page claims that orders from March are being worked on yet my orders from early January still have yet to be scheduled for grading, getting to the point where I don't even check the status anymore. Going on 4 months on a 30-60 day submission without any movement. Fully expect the 144 TO to jump to 175 very soon as it did from 111 to 144. Would appreciate accurate information as opposed to being strung along on my orders you've already collected thousands of dollars on months ago. Understand its a hobby wide issue and don't need any CGC white knights to remind me "its an estimate", paying for an estimated turnaround isn't the issue having the turnaround more than quadrupled after you've already paid however is. Why is invalid information being provided on top of the constantly changing expectations of when ill see my cards again? Having so much money just floating without any valid information being provided is rather unnerving.

• Administrator

Hello, that is not what the site is saying. It says we are opening mail and receiving cards from the week of March 15th. Your cards were opened and received in January. We are currently working on bulk from around Christmas or so, so January subs are coming up soon!

Once turnaround times started increasing, we changed to a model where we only charge once the cards go to grading. I am sorry that yours were received before that policy went into effect.

We have bought a new building, hired over 70 people, and are working thousands of hours of overtime to catch up as well as we can. Heck, it is sunday morning at 8:30AM, and I am working right now. Please be patient. There are only so many hours in a day and so many days in a week.

Thank you,

Paul

Glad to hear your new platform doesn't hold customers funds hostage for half a year with constantly changing TA times most of us came here to avoid specifically. Look forward to getting my cards back, hopefully soon. Asking for patience without any kind of compensation for the extreme inconvenience to those who aren't receiving the updated benefits and accurate estimates does come off a little disingenuous though, especially considering the expansions you mention are quiet literally being paid for by the abundance of orders that have been paid for and are still on hold. Thanks for the accurate update though. Congrats on the ever growing business.