• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Once again..bulk

8 posts in this topic

I sent my cards in on March 24th, bulk submission of 67 cards. It still hasn’t been marked as received. I understand you guys are busy, and it’ll be 2 months since I’ve sent them in a couple weeks. I just want to know that my cards are safe since they haven’t been marked as received. I live in Tampa, so it took about one day to get to y’all in Sarasota. Thanks I’m advance! 

56 minutes ago, Benx29 said:

I sent my cards in on March 24th, bulk submission of 67 cards. It still hasn’t been marked as received. I understand you guys are busy, and it’ll be 2 months since I’ve sent them in a couple weeks. I just want to know that my cards are safe since they haven’t been marked as received. I live in Tampa, so it took about one day to get to y’all in Sarasota. Thanks I’m advance! 

Go to My Submissions and confirm your package receipt. All you need is the tracking number and it lets you know your package is safe and sound. I have a standard submission that was delivered on March 22nd and it has not been marked received as well, but I input my tracking and they let me know my package is safe in storage waiting to be opened. Hang tight, they should be getting us soon.

3 hours ago, Joshua Kim said:

Go to My Submissions and confirm your package receipt. All you need is the tracking number and it lets you know your package is safe and sound. I have a standard submission that was delivered on March 22nd and it has not been marked received as well, but I input my tracking and they let me know my package is safe in storage waiting to be opened. Hang tight, they should be getting us soon.

Plus, they just changed their banner to read "Now opening trading card submissions delivered the week of March 22, 2021". Progress.

47 minutes ago, Eric Sorensen said:

Plus, they just changed their banner to read "Now opening trading card submissions delivered the week of March 22, 2021". Progress.

They changed it the 22nd this past weekend. Then changed it back to the 15th Tuesday and now back to the 22nd today... Idk how accurate it is like the tat.....

2 hours ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

They changed it the 22nd this past weekend. Then changed it back to the 15th Tuesday and now back to the 22nd today... Idk how accurate it is like the tat.....

I noticed that too. I think they’re onto the 22nd for realzies this time. That’s when mine was delivered so fingers crossed. 

My economy for four cards was marked as received 2/25.  I did receive my standard card from that same received date and absolutely love it .  Wonder how much longer I should have until economy moves forward.... I'm patient so not too worried.  Have a bulk that has not been marked as received but is safe in their facility so it's all good!  Can't wait to get them back.