• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Strange Fantasy 6 G range due to that piece out of the back cover. Presents well and its great for a mylar. I personally love these types of books cause they're "affordable" price.

$60

Strange Fantasy 6 a.jpg

Strange Fantasy 6 b.jpg

Flash Sale for late night or early morning crowd. 
Reduced to $40. Place it in a mylar and it presents great. 

11 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Mister Mystery 3 G/VG It's giant bugs, oh the horror. Seriously this series is so good. 1"spine split at top. Small piece out of right side. Did I mention giant bugs? I'll include the backing board where the prior owner made some notes about the book.

$150

Mister Mystery 3 a.jpg

Mister Mystery 3 b.jpg

I’ll take it. 

This Magazine is Haunted 2 VG Has a 1" spine split at top of spine. Cover is still attached but has a loose feel, it that makes sense. Doctor Death and zombie cover. 

$100 SOLD alexandergladd

This Magazine is Haunted 2 a.jpg

This Magazine is Haunted 2 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Astonishing 12 G/VG range with the Marvel.. well...Atlas chipping on the edge. 5 written on top left corner. Couple of extra staples added but don't seem necessary. One of the coolest covers though as I love the lighting effect on this one. I almost put it back in my keep pile. There is a 4.0 on ebay currently for $450. So take this one for 

$200

Astonishing 12 a.jpg

Astonishing 12 b.jpg

Adventures Into Terror 5 Graded as a 5.0 from a boardie here in their sale. I bought it and really dig it but I'm fundraising and trying to make space, so making some tough choices on what to sell so putting it up here for what I bought it for. These early Atlas horror books are just cool and filled with great stories. 

$125  SOLD alexandergladd

adventures into terror 5 a.jpg

adventures into terror 5 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Famous Crimes 15 G Cover looks like it was later reused for issue 20, but this is issue 15 per indica inside. Cover detached at top staple but holding on at bottom staple.  1" split at top spine. I dig these Golden Age crime books. 

$75

Famous Crimes 15 a.jpg

Famous Crimes 15 b.jpg

Famous Crimes 19 VG+ Nicest of the three that I'm posting and one of the best covers. Lawbreakers never win as the guy is being shot on the cover.  

$100 SOLD golddust40

Famous Crimes 19 a.jpg

Famous Crimes 19 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Famous Crimes 51 VG The series jumps issue numbers and we get 51 here. There were a few of these "put something in my drink" covers around this time. Lots of double crossing in the crime business I guess. That white circle on the left by the window is production and it is printed that way. As is the top edge where you see the black line and the white edge from where the print job was slightly off. Book feels good in hand and presents well. 

$75

Famous Crimes 51 a.jpg

Famous Crimes 51 b.jpg

Rangers 18 G/VG Fiction House at it's finest. Commando Ranger to the rescue with a machine gunning motorcycle. Love this series and love this cover a lot. Has a slight ripple at the top left.  Piece missing on back lower corner. Stain at the top of the back bleeds through to the top of the back page just a little but not as much as you'd expect. This presents well in a mylar. Should be higher but let's price this at

$165

Rangers 18 a.jpg

Rangers 18 b.jpg

Jumbo Comics 103 VG+ Two chips out of the cover on this fine Fiction house jungle series. Sheena the Jungle Queen on her zebra. Fiction House had some of the best covers. This has bright vibrant colors.

$100

Jumbo 103 a.jpg

Jumbo 103 b.jpg

Jumbo Comics 147 VG. This would be F+ range if it wasn't for the 2" spine split there right near the top staple. Deep blue with the vibrant red and yellow just popping. The book lays flat and the corners are nice. Another cool Fiction House cover with Sheena to the rescue.

$100

jumbo 147 a.jpg

jumbo 147 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Fight Comics 75 VG Lies flat and really good colors and gloss. Small stain top right and bottom of back cover. There is what looks like a tape pull at the top right and by the top of her left leg. Still presents well and another Fiction House bondage cover. 

$100

fight 75 a.jpg

fight 75 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

25 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Famous Crimes 19 VG+ Nicest of the three that I'm posting and one of the best covers. Lawbreakers never win as the guy is being shot on the cover.  

$100

Famous Crimes 19 a.jpg

Famous Crimes 19 b.jpg

Take.