• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel Adventures 39 G. Cover is attached but it's got a lot of chipping and pieces out of it. Who can resist as Captain Marvel visits Pittsburgh? These Golden Age Captain Marvel books are very cool . This one is low grade though so lets give someone a deal and take it at:

$30 SOLD Eddy707

captain marvel 39 a.jpg

captain marvel 39 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Captain Marvel Adventures 83 G/VG with two centerfolds detached. Rusty top staple and piece out of the spine. Low grade but decent copy of this nice Golden Age Captain Marvel book. Take it for the discount price of:

$25 SOLD Eddy707

captain marvel 83 a.jpg

captain marvel 83 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Wings Comics  83 VG Solid beautiful VG copy of this book with a great Bob Lubbers cover. Vibrant colors and action and danger in true Fiction House style. Piece missing at top corner and appears to be extra staple holes from not needed staples added and removed.  This book looks and feels even better in hand.

$100

wings 88 a.jpg

wings 88 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Nellie The Nurse 16 VG This is a beautiful lower grade GGA book with the main flaw being a 2" rip at the bottom. Bottom staple is attached at the back part of cover.  Can't say enough good things about this book other than it's a classic. Should be higher but let's discount for the boards here at

$165

Nellie 16 a.jpg

Nellie 16 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

26 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Ok here we go for the final stretch here...

Blue Beetle 13 G This is the original Fox series and this book is from 1942. It presents well and has great deep colors on it. Some writing on cover. The biggest issue is that the cover is detached and is split for a little over half way up from the bottom, and there is a split at the top going down. It's still holding together but the spine area is rough as can be seen in the back photo. Also that piece out of the back bottom corner, but you can see that in the pics.  Despite the issues, I put it in a mylar and this is truly a gorgeous book with a cover that I really dig. This sat on my keep pile for days until I finally decided to post it here. Take this one for 

$235

blue beetle 13 a.jpg

blue beetle 13 b.jpg

I’ll take it. 

19 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Captain Marvel Adventures 39 G. Cover is attached but it's got a lot of chipping and pieces out of it. Who can resist as Captain Marvel visits Pittsburgh? These Golden Age Captain Marvel books are very cool . This one is low grade though so lets give someone a deal and take it at:

$30

captain marvel 39 a.jpg

captain marvel 39 b.jpg

I’ll take it. 

17 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Captain Marvel Adventures 83 G/VG with two centerfolds detached. Rusty top staple and piece out of the spine. Low grade but decent copy of this nice Golden Age Captain Marvel book. Take it for the discount price of:

$25

captain marvel 83 a.jpg

captain marvel 83 b.jpg

I’ll take it. 

Adventures Into Weird Worlds 17 F Atlas horror at it's finest with reaction shots and skeletons. Lots of skeletons. Good stories in this solid horror title. This copy is really nice and was bought from a comic shop as a F and the grading is spot on. 

$150

adventures weird worlds 17 a.jpg

adventures weird worlds 17 b.jpg

Frontline Combat 5 G EC war title here and standard wear with some ripping on the edge by the spine. It's a decent reader that presents well. I dig these but we'll discount down for someone to get a deal here. Take it for:

$50

front line combat 5 a.jpg

front line combat 5 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders 14 VG+ Bondage horror cover on this series. Severed heads and a general level of creepiness on this book. Some edge chipping and a couple of non color breaking creases on the cover hold this back a bit. Probably the best cover in the series in my opinion, but I lean more towards the horror books than true westerns.  

$220

bobby benson bar b bar riders a.jpg

bobby benson bar b bar riders b.jpg

Forbidden Worlds 24 G Cover is detached here and has some splitting. It is low grade but it's also one of the harder to find issues from this series. Classic cover on this book and beautiful in mylar. I am fairly certain I bought this book off the boards a few years back and I think I paid a bit more at the time but I'm putting this up at a steal it from me price

$180

forbidden worlds 24 a.jpg

forbidden worlds 24 b.jpg

Flash Comics 73 VG/F  Beautiful book here. Has a couple of very light non color breaking creases running down the cover and I'm thinking they could be pressed out if someone wanted to go that route. Otherwise the colors on the book just pop and it has a really good  Hawkman cover. Little stain by the staples and a 1/2" split at bottom of spine. Should be higher as it's a very nice Golden Age DC book,  but we'll do

$235 SOLD ender

flash comics 73 a.jpg

flash comics 73 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

1 minute ago, oceans11 said:

Flash Comics 73 VG/F  Beautiful book here. Has a couple of very light non color breaking creases running down the cover and I'm thinking they could be pressed out if someone wanted to go that route. Otherwise the colors on the book just pop and it has a really good  Hawkman cover. Little stain by the staples and a 1/2" split at bottom of spine. Should be higher but we'll do

$235

flash comics 73 a.jpg

flash comics 73 b.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, oceans11 said:

$30

captain marvel 39 a.jpg

Take it.
Mr. Mind FTW.