• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, oceans11 said:

Mister Mystery 19 G It's worn on the edges. It's missing a piece at the bottom right. It's a little muted for the colors. Some kid read this book over and over and it shows. But it's just a great series and I love the cover on this one.

$100

Mister Mystery 19 a.jpg

Mister Mystery 19 b.jpg

Flash sale .. take this on for $70

On 5/7/2021 at 5:14 PM, oceans11 said:

Panic 5 Fine Classic cover on this book. Dark blacks and the reds are nice and rich. 

$100

Panic 5 a.jpg

Panic 5 b.jpg

Flash sale.. take this one for $80. Gorgeous EC book here. 

Handful of new books coming later today including a few that I'm pulling out of the keep pile. Should be good so come back and check this out later. In the meantime, I'm still open to offers on all books. (except Adventures into Terror 5.. I posted that for what I bought it for). 

On 5/7/2021 at 9:08 PM, oceans11 said:

Underworld Crime 1 VG Violent as good pre-code crime should be. Not sure any of this is PC these days. But I so dig these Golden Age crime books. This one presents nice except for the slight fade on the red at the top, and it's a true #1 issue. 

$100

Underworld Crime 1 a.jpg

Underworld Crime 1 b.jpg

Take per PM

One book here for the moment as I need to scan the others, which will be later today. 

Top Notch Comics 7 VG This is a strong beautiful VG copy of this book. Chew on the bottom corner. Stain at top spine. Some general wear. But seriously cool and what a cover. This came out of my keep pile as you just don't find these books often. This is another one where there is a lower grade copy for higher on ebay. Buy a nicer copy here cheaper at:

$385 SOLD Eddy707

Top Notch 7 a.jpg

Top Notch 7 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

4 hours ago, oceans11 said:

One book here for the moment as I need to scan the others, which will be later today. 

Top Notch Comics 7 VG This is a strong beautiful VG copy of this book. Chew on the bottom corner. Stain at top spine. Some general wear. But seriously cool and what a cover. This came out of my keep pile as you just don't find these books often. This is another one where there is a lower grade copy for higher on ebay. Buy a nicer copy here cheaper at:

$385

Top Notch 7 a.jpg

Top Notch 7 b.jpg

I’ll take it per PM. 

On 5/7/2021 at 9:10 PM, oceans11 said:

Green Hornet 26  VG/F One of the classic war covers on this series. Caricature villians, soldiers tied up and in peril, and The Green Hornet to the rescue. So good.

$250

Green Hornet 26 a.jpg

Green Hornet 26 b.jpg

I’ll take it per PM.

On 5/8/2021 at 11:24 AM, oceans11 said:

Adventures Into Terror 5 Graded as a 5.0 from a boardie here in their sale. I bought it and really dig it but I'm fundraising and trying to make space, so making some tough choices on what to sell so putting it up here for what I bought it for. These early Atlas horror books are just cool and filled with great stories. 

$125 

adventures into terror 5 a.jpg

adventures into terror 5 b.jpg

Take per PM :takeit:

Thank you everyone for the take and pm's today. I was going to try posting but I just ran out of time. I will have that handful of books scanned later and ready to go tomorrow. Have a Blue Beetle, All Flash, Nellie, Vault of Horror, line up and a bunch of other cool titles to close this out strong. 

Edited by oceans11

On 5/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, oceans11 said:

Adventures Into Terror 5 Graded as a 5.0 from a boardie here in their sale. I bought it and really dig it but I'm fundraising and trying to make space, so making some tough choices on what to sell so putting it up here for what I bought it for. These early Atlas horror books are just cool and filled with great stories. 

$125 

adventures into terror 5 a.jpg

adventures into terror 5 b.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, Kramerica said:

:takeit:

Sorry, alexandergladd beat you to taking both of these. Appreciate the interest though and I have a handful more being posted up tomorrow. 

Ok here we go for the final stretch here...

Blue Beetle 13 G This is the original Fox series and this book is from 1942. It presents well and has great deep colors on it. Some writing on cover. The biggest issue is that the cover is detached and is split for a little over half way up from the bottom, and there is a split at the top going down. It's still holding together but the spine area is rough as can be seen in the back photo. Also that piece out of the back bottom corner, but you can see that in the pics.  Despite the issues, I put it in a mylar and this is truly a gorgeous book with a cover that I really dig. This sat on my keep pile for days until I finally decided to post it here. Take this one for 

$235 SOLD Eddy707

blue beetle 13 a.jpg

blue beetle 13 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Vault of Horror 40 VG+ This should be higher but I'm knocking it down due to the crease running down the middle. Otherwise nice edges, deep purple, and the last book in the series. Classic EC series with a great Johnny Craig cover,  but everyone already knows how good these books are. Take it for 

$210

vault of horror 40 a.jpg

vault of horror 40 b.jpg