• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2021 at 10:21 AM, oceans11 said:

Astonishing 12 G/VG range with the Marvel.. well...Atlas chipping on the edge. 5 written on top left corner. Couple of extra staples added but don't seem necessary. One of the coolest covers though as I love the lighting effect on this one. I almost put it back in my keep pile. There is a 4.0 on ebay currently for $450. So take this one for 

$200

Astonishing 12 a.jpg

Astonishing 12 b.jpg

Flash sale, take this one for $135. This cover always reminded me of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:03 AM, oceans11 said:

Freckles and His Friends 8 G Three guys, two girls .. seems like someone is going to be left out on this teenage series. It's a pool party and perfect for summer. The book has overall wear and you can tell someone read it a few times back in the day. Some tears at the edge and cover is wrinkled so bargain price here of 

$50

freckles and friends 8 a.jpg

freckles and friends 8 b.jpg

In honor of ft88, it's the "bad math" pedigree special here...was $50 but go ahead and  take this book for $29.  

Edited by oceans11

That's it for now. I will dig around and see if I nave anything else I can scan and post up a little later today. Then I'll start closing this out tomorrow morning. Appreciate all the takes so far. 

Last call here. Closing this down this afternoon and sending invoices out later tonight. Thank you once again for everyone who picked up books. I will do another round of this next month as I'm still in fundraising mode and I've got a few too many boxes of comics cluttering up this room. 

23 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders 14 VG+ Bondage horror cover on this series. Severed heads and a general level of creepiness on this book. Some edge chipping and a couple of non color breaking creases on the cover hold this back a bit. Probably the best cover in the series in my opinion, but I lean more towards the horror books than true westerns.  

$220

bobby benson bar b bar riders a.jpg

bobby benson bar b bar riders b.jpg

:takeit:per PM.  Thanks so much!