• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May 2021 Comicartlive
1 1

28 posts in this topic

This is the third show and we've been at all of them and have done extremely well.   For comparison's sake this show makes us nearly as much as C2E2 and that's saying something because we do very well there.   It has surpassed all the other shows we do including Rose City, Heroes and even SDCC.   This year's CALive broke last Fall's number for us by Saturday morning.   We took full advantage putting 24 pieces up both days and offering commissions-- no easy task loading all of these but I think Bill does a fantastic job and we're in for any of these he does.

Check our booth, 24 new pieces up today at 11am;

Andy & Veronica Fish Booth

Hope everyone is having fun in day 2.  There are some new pieces for Sunday and I dropped most prices of the unsold items:

Link to my Comic Art Live Gallery

New Sunday items include:

1.Grant Morrison Chaz Truog Animal Man page

2. Ron Lim Silver Surfer splash (Someone said they were interested but I haven't heard back since I invoiced them, I will give them until the end of the day but let me know if you want it if it falls through)

3 Marshall Rogers Silver Surfer page with Nova, Galactus and the Elders

4. Steve Dillon Punisher page with Frank, Joan, Mr. Bumpo and Spacker Dave

Existing items from Saturday with lower price include:

1. Mike Zeck Captain America and Batman pieces (2 separate pieces)

2. Ross Andru Amazing Spiderman action page with Doc Ock

3. Ethan Van Sciver Batman Cover

Thanks for looking

Malvin

They would never go for it because it's strictly art, but I'd love to see a few of the big comic dealers setup with some wall books to give it more of a "real world" convention.   I get that it's an art only show but I think very often the two cross over.