• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scam Alert - PM received from an unrecognized CGC board account

59 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

How is Tyler supposed to finance his campaign for Prince of Nigeria now?

Yep. I strung him along all day.  Apparently Tyler's real name is Phan Nguyen based upon his paypal address.  He's still waiting for me to send him $500 bucks.   :preach:

Edited by jeranimal

10 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Hello Jeranimal

TNS357 is a member who has yet to post publicly which is why they are not visible - explanation here:

Members with zero public posts are able to send PMs, unless things have changed since that last update.

If you are unhappy about anything, report the PM to a moderator.

Arch and Scott no longer work on the CGC board account - Dena is your point of contact should you need admin support. 

I am unhappy Arch is gone.

23 hours ago, jeranimal said:

Any suggestions on who else I could notify since Arch is gone? 

Yeah, some of his responses are a little hard to understand so clear indication that english is not his first language.  

PayPal for one. Get his account suspended if not permanently banned along with any account information he tries to use to open a new one

17 hours ago, mattn792 said:

I just got one of those scam Social Security calls, and I decided I would indulge them a little, and they kept me on hold for 10 minutes!  What kind of scam operates like that??

They’re not used to getting as far as they did with you. More than likely went back to review the -script. 
check out scammer payback and kitboga on YouTube. They’re hilarious when it comes to dealing with these @ hole$

11 hours ago, Venomous72 said:

Lol I got one too.  When I emailed the guy (I am looking for a FF49 in 3.5-4.5) he sent me a 5.5 Purple Label.  I was like 'well thanks but I am looking for a blue label'.

He goes 'Just describe it to me and I can get you what you need man....'

Lmao ok bud.

"I'm seeking an Action 1 in 10.0 but I can only pay $5000"
"Yes ok my friend have that one-"

On 5/20/2021 at 11:02 AM, kav said:

"My friend has that book contact him and stuff-its not me trying to scam you honest"

That's what she said. 

Just now, greggy said:

That's what she said. 

how much she want?