• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Temperature check - How much do you plan on submitting to CGC in the next 3-6 months?
5 5

With the change in price and the increased turn around times, how much do you plan to submit to CGC in the near future (next 3-6 months)?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. With the change in price and the increased turn around times, how much do you plan to submit to CGC in the near future (next 3-6 months)?

• More than ever - MAKE MINE CGC!
    • a little more than I have in the past
    • about the same as I've done before
    • a little less than before
    • Zero, Zilch, None, Nada - CGC is dead to me!
    • I Love Greggy! I Love Crack!

167 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, wombat said:

Hire more. Stop offering 6 week turn arounds on private signings twice a week. Come up with better processes. Better communication. Stuff a big business should be doing. 

You can only hire as many people as there are qualified applicants.  This is not a job you can just hire some teenager to do or random joe blow.  

Dont expect new hires to be pros,

Dont discount what happened, cause if it didnt what is exactly the complaint, I'pf they indeed didnt put in any changes, this coming from 6 subs 1 of which I have back called once a week, posted in tat thread quite longer than anyone posting now

I wouldnt apologize for cgc cause it stinks, but I have a different view than what is being accounted for.

The trick to holding someone accountable for responsible is acknowledging the facts and the current goings on, anything beyond that is opinion 

My opinion is it stinks, I have no reason to argue

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not here to argue about how well, 

"Should be doing" implies they didnt, well they did

This is just a weird statement. So in your book if they implemented changed poorly and didn't do enough that is OK. They should get some kind of pass for doing what I suggested. Hey, more power to you if that's your argument, but it seems flimsy. 

Just now, wombat said:

This is just a weird statement. So in your book if they implemented changed poorly and didn't do enough that is OK. They should get some kind of pass for doing what I suggested. Hey, more power to you if that's your argument, but it seems flimsy. 

I didnt mention a pass, you did, I didnt say anything of the sort

Lol this didnt happen

Ah cgc purist!

I said it stinks in every post....

Your "arguement is flimsy!

What arguement that you accused them of something they didnt do that needed clarification?

How dare you give them a pass!

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

"Which we did not have to do."

Cue the queue of cue-balls!

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Its not Whammy Burger.

Right. Like any business that relies on a specialty skill you plan ahead. Hire people and train them if you can't find them on the street. You figure out a way to make it work. 

1 minute ago, wombat said:

That is what it sounded like to me. 

You said they didnt do it period.

I said the did

If what you meant is they should have done what they did but better, 1 you didnt say that until after my post 2 I agree, but get it straight

Just now, wombat said:

Right. Like any business that relies on a specialty skill you plan ahead. Hire people and train them if you can't find them on the street. You figure out a way to make it work. 

ok

Just now, wombat said:

They've been hiring since last year but to the point we dont know in what position 

They have had communication but badly in most cases that were one on one and not in a general community sense

They did extend promised tat but continue to announce new signings constantly  :(

They have raised prices and wanted to try not to stiff arm too badly, which looked as if they didnt prepare...

I could go on, but to say they just didnt do it and it came out of the blue is not true 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You said they didnt do it period.

I said the did

If what you meant is they should have done what they did but better, 1 you didnt say that until after my post 2 I agree, but get it straight

Funny story, I didn't say "they didn't do it period'. Saying they should hire more people doesn't mean they didn't hire any people. It means they should hire even more people if they already did.  

I know they have a training program-maybe do some career days at schools and stuff.  

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

They've been hiring since last year but to the point we dont know in what position 

They have had communication but badly in most cases that were one on one and not in a general community sense

They did extend promised tat but continue to announce new signings constantly  :(

They have raised prices and wanted to try not to stiff arm too badly, which looked as if they didnt prepare...

I could go on, but to say they just didnt do it and it came out of the blue is not true 

Oh and ps, it stinks, whether you think that is a "pass or not or an 'apology"

Just now, wombat said:

Funny story, I didn't say "they didn't do it period'. Saying they should hire more people doesn't mean they didn't hire any people. It means they should hire even more people if they already did.  

Funny story but Read your post you certainly said they hadn't didnt didnt plan to and havent yet 

:tink:

I'm the only one acknowledging the did and poorly