• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Temperature check - How much do you plan on submitting to CGC in the next 3-6 months?
5 5

With the change in price and the increased turn around times, how much do you plan to submit to CGC in the near future (next 3-6 months)?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. With the change in price and the increased turn around times, how much do you plan to submit to CGC in the near future (next 3-6 months)?

• More than ever - MAKE MINE CGC!
    • a little more than I have in the past
    • about the same as I've done before
    • a little less than before
    • Zero, Zilch, None, Nada - CGC is dead to me!
    • I Love Greggy! I Love Crack!

167 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, wombat said:

Hire more. Stop offering 6 week turn arounds on private signings twice a week. Come up with better processes. Better communication. Stuff a big business should be doing. 

What in this posts says cgc did any of it, you're saying they didnt I clarified and you jumped the shark :headbang:

Just now, wombat said:

We will have to disagree. I did not say that. 

You said for them to do what they already did

I said they did all that and it still stinks

Check your math

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You said for them to do what they already did

I said they did all that and it still stinks

Check your math

If that is your interpretation of what I said I'm not going to change your mind. Ask yourself this: Do they need to hire more people? If you think the answer is yes then I can't possibly see where you are coming from. 

Just now, wombat said:

If that is your interpretation of what I said I'm not going to change your mind. Ask yourself this: Do they need to hire more people? If you think the answer is yes then I can't possibly see where you are coming from. 

My opinion they've done enough but need them to learn quicker. I don't pretend to know the ends and outs of cgc, I just know they did everything you asked and you didn't say more of it. I was simply stating they've done those specifics and it didn't help, more better is all after the fact

But we're basically agreeing on the same thing so I accept the olive branch, it's just they tried it and it stinks

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

There's a taco stand nearby that has had a help wanted sign up for 10 years.  You can offer to hire, but you cannot force people to work.  They pay pretty good too.

Just now, kav said:

There's a taco stand nearby that has had a help wanted sign up for 10 years.  You can offer to hire, but you cannot force people to work.  They pay pretty good too.

I know right cgc was offering 1000$ signing bonuses then $2000 signing on to work there bonuses if you qualified 

I mean they're  at least trying to give incentives 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know right cgc was offering 1000$ signing bonuses then $2000 signing on to work there bonuses if you qualified 

I mean they're  at least trying to give incentives 

APOLOGIST!!!!!  :makepoint:

1 minute ago, wombat said:

I offer you the cheese doodle of peace. 

Girl in bathtub full of cheetos : pics

Thats what she said.

58 minutes ago, wombat said:
59 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

story but Read your post you certainly said they hadn't didnt didnt plan to and havent yet 

:tink:

I'm the only one acknowledging the did and poorly 

Expand  

We will have to disagree. I did not say that. 

And true you did not mention that lol

I had to reread  :sumo:

My apologies! 

Well, just sent in 72 (separate boxes) Monday. Already have over 120 at different stages, so that's it for big submissions for now. Maybe another 25-50ish prior to the end of the year. I'm in no rush though.

Just now, CHASEnBLUE said:

Well, just sent in 72 (separate boxes) Monday. Already have over 120 at different stages, so that's it for big submissions for now. Maybe another 25-50ish prior to the end of the year. I'm in no rush though.

I can only imagine 

More of the same just seems or seemed so fruitless at first, you've got coghones 

2 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

:ohnoez: