• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impossible to find!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2021 at 6:55 AM, Cryptomillionaire said:

Can anyone tell me why locating this book was so difficult! None on E-bay. I found a copy in a comic book store in the UK but they would not ship to me. I did not realize this was so rare. I finally got a copy from a auction at a US comic book store. This was months of searching...

It was featured in this article so I started looking for it in the beginning of 2021

https://www.therichest.com/luxury/20-new-comic-books-worth-investing-in-thatll-be-worth-a-fortune/

40D9C0D9-02D9-4529-800D-FFEA9B847E17.jpeg

There are a lot of things it is impossible to find.  this does not imply value.  It also has to be in demand.  If it is "already selling for $75" then how?  I thought it was impossible to find.  If one or 2 numbskulls paid that much for a variant, that doesnt mean much.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:55 AM, Cryptomillionaire said:

Can anyone tell me why locating this book was so difficult! None on E-bay. I found a copy in a comic book store in the UK but they would not ship to me. I did not realize this was so rare. I finally got a copy from a auction at a US comic book store. This was months of searching...

It was featured in this article so I started looking for it in the beginning of 2021

https://www.therichest.com/luxury/20-new-comic-books-worth-investing-in-thatll-be-worth-a-fortune/

40D9C0D9-02D9-4529-800D-FFEA9B847E17.jpeg

Impossible? You looked for a couple months. I've been looking for some books for years , and still haven't found them.😝

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Impossible? You looked for a couple months. I've been looking for some books for years , and still haven't found them.😝

"I've been looking for this book all day and nuthin.  Just extremely rare I guess".