• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impossible to find!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me why locating this book was so difficult! None on E-bay. I found a copy in a comic book store in the UK but they would not ship to me. I did not realize this was so rare. I finally got a copy from a auction at a US comic book store. This was months of searching...

It was featured in this article so I started looking for it in the beginning of 2021

https://www.therichest.com/luxury/20-new-comic-books-worth-investing-in-thatll-be-worth-a-fortune/

40D9C0D9-02D9-4529-800D-FFEA9B847E17.jpeg

1 minute ago, Cryptomillionaire said:

I was going to settle for whatever I could get. The UK copy was raw. I just wanted it!

well cool find either way, I was just wanting to clarify if it was hard to find altogether, and turns out it was!

Congrats on the copy and in high grade as well :):tink: If I stumble upon it, I'll let you know :wishluck: 

5 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

:roflmao:

I also laughed at this list...especially number 1 that the OP picked up AND Walking Dead 100...that issues has not blown up at all. Stagnant/declining like a lot of Walking Dead stuff since the show stopped.

Only book on that list I would put stock in is UF#4. That and there are like a bunch more I would say are WAY more relevent and have room to grow that what they listed. 

7 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I also laughed at this list...especially number 1 that the OP picked up AND Walking Dead 100...that issues has not blown up at all. Stagnant/declining like a lot of Walking Dead stuff since the show stopped.

Only book on that list I would put stock in is UF#4. That and there are like a bunch more I would say are WAY more relevent and have room to grow that what they listed. 

And "The Return of Todd McFarlane to Spawn". lol

56 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

"Only months old at the time of this writing, despite that, the Rob Liefeld variant cover version is already worth $75. If that isn’t an indication that the issue will be worth a fortune one day, we don’t know what is."

Good grief. :facepalm:

What was it that Ron White said?

9 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

If that isn’t an indication that the issue will be worth a fortune one day, we don’t know what is."

I know what is.  And isn't.

5 hours ago, thunsicker said:

The Liefeld cover?  Are people buying it ironically?