• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What book would you ACTUALLY trade a kidney for?
3 3

63 posts in this topic

No comic is worth a major surgery.  I would have serious reservations of having it done for a few million dollars, let alone one comic.  On the other hand, if a family member were in need I would certainly do it to give it to them and then ask for the comic! (thumbsu

11 hours ago, darkWaters said:

I expect the kidney within 7 days please!

PXL_20210512_053017385.jpg

I haven’t looked at that cover since the 90s. I was thinking how terrible it is, and then noticed for the first time how tiny his hands are.

pet-hamster-1024x682.jpeg

19 hours ago, darkWaters said:

I expect the kidney within 7 days please!

PXL_20210512_053017385.jpg

(worship)

12 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

Hey, now. I'm pretty sure kidneys follow the same rules as wishes. No kidneying for more kidneys.

Plus you cant just buy a kidney on ebay.  You have to get a match then go on waiting list.

Going along with the game, it'd be an All-Star Comics #1, and 8 (not for the first appearance of Wonder Woman, but becausd I love the cover and introduction of Starman and Dr Mid-Nite to the JSA). 

On 5/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, Venomous72 said:

Can't say Action 1 or TEC 27 because that's boring and would pay for multiple kidneys.

Even then, I wouldn't do it. I'd love a Tec 27 but if someone offered me one for a kidney, I would say no. It paying for multiple kidneys defeats the purpose since exchanging it for multiple kidneys later still means you no longer have the book. An AF 15 in 8.0 sounds pretty low rent in comparison to a vital organ. The whole point of having 2 kidneys is prevention if one fails so that you can keep living.

On 5/27/2021 at 8:53 AM, Ken Aldred said:

I haven’t looked at that cover since the 90s. I was thinking how terrible it is, and then noticed for the first time how tiny his hands are.

pet-hamster-1024x682.jpeg

Thanks for that.  I’ve never really looked at that cover before( and I’ve owned copies:insane:), but now my brain hurts from how bad it really is.   

20CE8E2C-EB4C-4190-918B-02998DF9584A.jpeg

5 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Even then, I wouldn't do it. I'd love a Tec 27 but if someone offered me one for a kidney, I would say no. It paying for multiple kidneys defeats the purpose since exchanging it for multiple kidneys later still means you no longer have the book. An AF 15 in 8.0 sounds pretty low rent in comparison to a vital organ. The whole point of having 2 kidneys is prevention if one fails so that you can keep living.

An ex of mine actually could do this challenge. She was born with 3 kidneys. 

Alright, what offers are on the table! 

Well i have only one kidney,so id have to bribe a doctor into giving me pills that replicate symptômes of someone needing a kidney transplant get one fom my father wich he already promises me since childhood he would do then exange it for the original art page of asm 50 cover!or this scorpion  one i like a lot (worship)

ASM50cover.jpg

lf.jpg