• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy B-Day Hari!!!!

22 posts in this topic

I just hope you read outside the OA Forum so you see this thread!

I thought about posting it there, but figured more people would see it here. I think Hari still checks out General.

Hi guys!

Really, I'm touched. Thanks. I'm enjoying a wonderful day here in NYC. Got up early, went down to Union Square for the farmer's market, had breakfast with my wife, and now am relaxing at home for a bit before we go out again. I took the week off from work, starting Monday, to relax a bit. So, any of you guys in NYC who want to meet up for dinner or drinks, give me a call.

I don't usually look in the General Comics section, but I've been watching this CGC trimming/pressing debate from the sidelines since it started. Very interesting. To be honest, I'm glad I got out of the super high-grade comic hobby before CGC was in full swing. I feel bad for everyone: dealers, collectors, CGC, and the overall hobby. It's simply not a good situation.

Anyway, thanks again for the well-wishes!

Happy B-day, Hari. Sounds like you had a stellar day.

By the way, I become green with envy every time I look at your site. Beautiful stuff.

Hi,

Yeah, the day was great. My wife surprised me with a surprise b-day party with a bunch of my friends. Haven't had a surprise party in years, so it really was fun. She's great. Unfortunately, she doesn't know my comic book friends, or she would have invited some of them (Dave and Gene, I would have loved for you guys to be there).

My day is officially over now. Thanks for all the well-wishes, guys. And, no need to thank me for any advice I've given. It's my pleasure, and it's important to me to make sure that people don't get screwed when venturing into the OA market.

Best,