• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing: Bill Sienkiewicz
3 3

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Attention comic fans! CGC is thrilled to announce we will be hosting the legendary comic book artist, Bill Sienkiewicz, for his first ever In-House Private Signing! The submission cut-off date is Friday, July 9. So get your comic books ready because, in addition to his signature, Sienkiewicz will also be offering a limited amount of his awesome Remarques! If you're a fan of Sienkiewicz's style, then you won't want to miss out on this great signing opportunity!

Click the link below for the full details!

SIENKIEWICZ_SIGNING_EMAIL1.jpg

On 9/24/2021 at 7:19 AM, somewhereintexas said:

@DarthChewie  Has this signing happened?  On September 9, CGC posted on Facebook that Sienkiewicz "was going to be signing books this week," but I have not seen anything since.

to add to this, is CGC considering providing their customers better public updates as to when these signings are actually taking place?

I think most of us understand that dates are subject to change but it would be nice to have a place on this very forum where the most up to date info is kept on projected signing dates as I see the request for info countless times both here and on other social media 

it would be nice if I didn't need go to Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, platforms that I am not signed up on (but am being forced to use) to get a hint at some of this info and it would also be nice if we were afforded the same opportunities as those other platforms

ex. when it was announced Sienkiewicz would be signing weeks ago, the request for questions to ask him was posted on your Facebook site but not that I saw on Twitter or definitely not here

is this being considered?  is this too much of an ask?

On 9/24/2021 at 5:18 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

following up my own post, apparently Sienkiewicz has done his signing as a post just went up on CGC's FB site about an hour ago showing a video of him doing a remarque  

Now we know the signing has happened, but not when.  It really would be helpful if CGC would post when the signings have been completed.  Then again, it would be easier to hold them to the promised TATs if the signing dates could readily be determined.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Now we know the signing has happened, but not when.  It really would be helpful if CGC would post when the signings have been completed.  Then again, it would be easier to hold them to the promised TATs if the signing dates could readily be determined.

somehow doing little to nothing works for them

it shouldn't be a tough procedure to implement...list of signings scheduled...updated when completed...ta da! No TATs, no anticipated signing dates, just yeah it got done would be a good place to start.

Billy da'Sienk is awesome by the way!

On 11/16/2021 at 11:47 AM, Miketaylorwork said:

Mine hit GEI on 10/08, so not first in line, but on the other hand my is still sitting there and hasn't moved.

I think they’re all sitting at GEI.

It seems like the “new” process rotates personnel to backlogged areas. This will help in the short term but destroys actual time gains. Instead of having individuals that really know what they’re doing in regards to a single task they expect a few people to be really good at everything.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, thesink said:
On 11/16/2021 at 11:47 AM, Miketaylorwork said:

Mine hit GEI on 10/08, so not first in line, but on the other hand my is still sitting there and hasn't moved.

I think they’re all sitting at GEI.

It seems like the “new” process rotates personnel to backlogged areas. This will help in the short term but destroys actual time gains. Instead of having individuals that really know what they’re doing in regards to a single task they expect a few people to be really good at everything

Not all of them. I have two separate invoices.  1 is GEI the other still sits at received at CCS. The invoice still sitting at received was sent in just a few days after they announced the signing, while the one a GEI was sent right at the deadline.