• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did everyone survive the blackout?
13 13

476 posts in this topic

That’s three days in a row where I planned to work on my sales thread but someone shut off the servers instead of the lights.  I just walk away…got better things to do than tolerate this incompetence. 

D5545F5A-8D50-438C-992B-C47DFE862C9F.gif

On 8/26/2021 at 4:35 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

This has definitely past ridiculous...  

Are they using AOL dial up? 

Think I had even better service when I was using that... :frustrated:

They've had this current rendition of the boards since 2016, perhaps they used up all their memory and we'll have a "new boards and new exodus?"

Can we change the title of this thread to did you survive the constant blackouts and interruptions?

On 8/26/2021 at 5:39 PM, kav said:

Can we change the title of this thread to did you survive the constant blackouts and interruptions?

Up...err....uh....wh...yor....breaking up!?!

AffectionateRepulsiveCaterpillar-size_restricted.gif

On 8/26/2021 at 5:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

They've had this current rendition of the boards since 2016, perhaps they used up all their memory and we'll have a "new boards and new exodus?"

:frown:

I know it really has been absurd as of late. 

We should try to get everybody to Andy Dufresne them until they fix the issues.  

Dear CGC, 

If hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, then consistency is the means by which hope becomes reality. 

Today being Saturday the twenty-eighth day of August in the year of Twenty Twenty-one  at approximately Fifteen hours and Five Minutes the current host or programming of your boards have failed again. There have been multiple loading issues that usually result in Errors in the range of the numerical order of Five Hundred. 

These issues  have grown in magnitude to a scale that has made your site almost unusable. Enclosed you will find a written timeline for the failures as a log with dates, times, and type.

I surely hope this documentation finds you well and is received in the same urgency that I have sent it. These issues require your attention post haste . I will continue to write and send you an update until these matters are resolved.  

Your Friend,

Andy 

On 8/28/2021 at 9:21 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I surely hope this documentation finds you well and is received in the same urgency that I have sent it. These issues require your attention post haste . I will continue to write and send you an update until these matters are resolved.  

Your Friend,

Andy 

PS. Please stop sending Boggs to distract me. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, G G ® ™ said:

PS. Please stop sending Boggs to distract me. 

yep he keeps getting bogged down.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

What a joke. I'm trying to browse the books for sale and I'm getting error messages for every click. Come on CGC are all you guys and gals on drugs?

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I get an error message with literally every click. Literally not worth using the forums until it's fixed.

I just stopped listing things... and instead put a couple of things directly on facebook.

I get it ... free platform and all. 

I don't know if I would Andy Dufrense them though... 

They might just shut the place down as a solution.