• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic four #5 vs Avengers #8
5 5

119 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Opposite direction.

Youngblood #1 levels? Nah. 

At least Youngblood 2.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Bo1983 said:

Sorry but No!!!

Yes. And his real name isn’t Kang or Rama Tut. Those are both names he gave himself.  His name is Nathanial   If Victor Von Doom first appeared as a pharaoh under an Alias name, wouldn’t that still be the first Dr. Doom?  Or would we just ignore that encounter?

4A9A830C-7CEE-4562-B031-AC02CDC9F547.png

2374EACE-9375-44D0-83D9-EFA1062A6172.png

Edited by Westy Steve

59 minutes ago, Westy Steve said:

Need more?  A purple suit, helmet and a time machine in flashback in FF19. 

image.jpg

So your saying this is Kangs first appearance?But for now the market has spoken Mybe that will change but I doubt it.

Edited by Bo1983

2 minutes ago, InfantTerrible said:

Dr. Doom is conic,

Most conic Marvel villains in no particular order

Dr. Doom, Thanos, Magneto, Galactus, Venom (though Venom is more like a hero nowadays)

Kang? Kang who?

FTFY
@onlyweaknesskryptonite

Edited by kav

11 minutes ago, InfantTerrible said:

Dr. Doom is Iconic,

Most iconic Marvel villains in no particular order

Dr. Doom, Thanos, Magneto, Galactus, Venom (though Venom is more like a hero nowadays)

Kang? Kang who?

The Green Gobin would like to have a word with you.

Rfed0997b8c016e25c9ccecb038b4abe4.jpeg

On 6/14/2021 at 11:21 PM, Comics4All said:

The police will pick him up thinking he is a hooker like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!

I used to have a stand up / cut out of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in our bedroom in 1991. Loved that move. lol

On 6/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, The lips said:

Kang is just not or never will be in that league. 

Kang is right up there with Squirrel Girl in most people's books.

That may change over time but I always thought he was a throwaway villain like...I don't know..The Vanisher or someone like that.

I do find it fascinating how Marvel reinvents their characters for the MCU. You have to give them credit for literally building a new universe out of an old one.

It all started with Iron Man when they had to make do with what they had after selling away the rights to their major characters and creating an entirely new legacy centred around Stark who really was a 2nd tier character for a long time. Job well done.

Edited by VintageComics

On 6/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, Comics4All said:

Why are the avengers all attacking Kang at the same spot of his wall of @greggy’s confused emoji shield?

It's a rip off of X-men #1.

14 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

So your saying this is Kangs first appearance?But for now the market has spoken Mybe that will change but I doubt it.

The market has changed it’s mind on a lot of things over the years. IMHO, if you want to see the first glimpse of that particular time traveler, you need FF19.