• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink shipment delays from auction win

15 posts in this topic

I won an auction on May-28 and I paid the next day, but up until now I still haven't received the shipment notification. I e-mailed, I called and left messages and yet no response whatsoever

I'm really frustrated, at this point I really don't care anymore if I get the book or my money back

I know there's one other member here on the same boat. I wonder if there are others experiencing long delays from ComicLink auction. This is auction win, not even the exchange purchase, which I know can take up to 2 months to get the shipment from them

3 minutes ago, Murphman13 said:

Yeah it’s around or just under a month from when you pay until you get the shipping notice. You should hear something by the end of this month.

I see, I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one....

I won another time from them, that's 4 months back. At that time, it was really quick, I got the book less than 2 weeks after the auction win. I'm surprised to see it's such a long time this time

4 hours ago, InfantTerrible said:

I see, I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one....

I won another time from them, that's 4 months back. At that time, it was really quick, I got the book less than 2 weeks after the auction win. I'm surprised to see it's such a long time this time

They ship (.. and pay) in waves from what I can see. For me, I've been buying and selling with them for over 10 years and always allow 30 days before I start to inquire. Every now and then turnaround will be surprisingly fast. I've never had a major problem with them, other than my own impatience. They're also real easy to get layaway plans with. I've had several times when the operator patches me through, the call is actually answered by Josh. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5 hours ago, InfantTerrible said:

I won an auction on May-28 and I paid the next day, but up until now I still haven't received the shipment notification. I e-mailed, I called and left messages and yet no response whatsoever

I'm really frustrated, at this point I really don't care anymore if I get the book or my money back

I know there's one other member here on the same boat. I wonder if there are others experiencing long delays from ComicLink auction. This is auction win, not even the exchange purchase, which I know can take up to 2 months to get the shipment from them

My most recent shipment from the April auction (4-28) was shipped out on (5-20) and arrived on (5-25), so about a month to receive it.  You'll get an email from FedEx once it ships. CLink has gotten a bit slower recently, but it doesn't compare to CC at least and I think it's pretty comparable to HA now. CLink used to be wayyyy faster than HA if memory serves me right where some of my wins shipped before that monthly auction ended even.  If waiting a month for a book is too long, auction houses may not be the best route to purchase books IMO.

Just FYI, I believe we are up to the beginning of June for shipping now, or very close to it. 

We had been irregularly backlogged due to back to back, very large auctions in March and April. I expect we will be very close to up to date within the next week and a half, in time for orders to ship promptly for our closing June auction.