• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IDW TMNT (2011) Appreciation Thread

10 posts in this topic

I didn’t see a thread dedicated to the 2011 IDW series so I thought I’d start one (esp since I started the original TMNT thread over in the Copper forum!-). 

To kick things off, which issues are your favorites and which are you speculating will pop most?

I’ve mainly been a trade reader but decided to start chasing the individual issues.

I have the complete series thus far and get the latest issues. 

The only issue that may have worth is issue 95 that debuts Jennika as a turtle.

I typically get the B cover (Eastman art) unless it isn't available or I really don't like the cover (or A cover calls to me moreso).

On 6/24/2021 at 9:27 PM, Capn17 said:

I have the complete series thus far and get the latest issues. 

The only issue that may have worth is issue 95 that debuts Jennika as a turtle.

I typically get the B cover (Eastman art) unless it isn't available or I really don't like the cover (or A cover calls to me moreso).

Agreed. I'm thinking that'll be a nice smaller key especially given how the current series has really made the a part of the team.

I was just curious as I'm not familiar with this run but

Would "last ronin" be considered part of it, or its own series?

I'm pretty sure it's its own series, but thought I'd ask ....

I Tried to get Ronin added to the idw set in the registry and I don't want to over step

There are only 2 issues so far that people have slabbed of ronin and the registry requires at least three. :tink:

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was just curious as I'm not familiar with this run but

Would "last ronin" be considered part of it, or its own series?

I'm pretty sure it's its own series, but thought I'd ask ....

I Tried to get Ronin added to the idw set in the registry and I don't want to over step

There are only 2 issues so far that people have slabbed of ronin and the registry requires at least three. :tink:

Last Ronin is its own mini series. But man, so good.