• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the comics at? Comic limbo?

5 posts in this topic

Sorry if this topic has been covered already but I didn't see it when i searched.

I get that the cgc grading turnaround times are increased and that is what it is but... Where are the comics when they are in limbo. Its 2 months since my comics arrived to CGC. I emailed and they said they got them but there is no official acknowledgment   by them that they have been received.

Where do they keep the comics that are in limbo? Are they responsible for the comics the same way if they haven't officially taken in the boxes yet? If anyone could shed a little light on this that would be great. Im a little nervous sending in high end key issues when I know they will stay in comic limbo for 2 months before they officially say they arrived.

Edited by Calm-Mix

On 6/24/2021 at 12:17 PM, Jeffro. said:

The OP is correct. The comics are in limbo. They have an interdimensional gate and they store all the comics there. Unlimited storage space!

Paging Illyana Rasputin!